Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denjiro:—but Kin-san, you’re indeed a smart man!! Lord Yasuie’s drawing is telling us to put 2 lines on the belly of the viper that represents Habu Port. These 2 lines means to erase the belly of the viper, in order words, “erase the words”!!
You told everyone just the part about the “two lines” because anyone who heard would’ve known that it means to erase the words in the middle of “ha bu mi na to”(Habu Port), which leaves us with hato(seawall).
—But, noticing that Orochi’s spy is near by, you purposely told those who are close the wrong answer: Tokage Port!!
And the spy would just pass that information on to Orochi!!
Kanjuro: Huh?!!

he didn’t understand the message, he didn’t do it on purpose
well then my English is really bad. was Denjiro not talking to him and telling that he is smart , did i misunderstand something?

And people honestly think Law and Kidd won't be major rivals to Luffy. Goda's sake they be next WB/Shiki of their Era with Luffy being the Roger. The Ls to those thinking Law and Kidd won't compete and get stronger is stupid notion by 'certain fans' of Two Piece lol :smithnie:.
They won't be rivals to Luffy. Only Blackbeard will be luffy's true rival.

Unlike Roger, who actaully defeated Whitebeard, Big Mom and Shiki, at God Valley.

Luffy will not have a fight with Kid or Law as he would utterly destroy them. So they are not rivals.

D

Deleted member 83

Denjiro:—but Kin-san, you’re indeed a smart man!! Lord Yasuie’s drawing is telling us to put 2 lines on the belly of the viper that represents Habu Port. These 2 lines means to erase the belly of the viper, in order words, “erase the words”!!
You told everyone just the part about the “two lines” because anyone who heard would’ve known that it means to erase the words in the middle of “ha bu mi na to”(Habu Port), which leaves us with hato(seawall).
—But, noticing that Orochi’s spy is near by, you purposely told those who are close the wrong answer: Tokage Port!!

well then my English is really bad. was Denjiro not talking to him and telling that he is smart , did i misunderstand something?
Denjiro: Kin-san!! As expected of our leader!! As I thought, you’re a man worthy of respect!!
Kin’emon: ......yeah
Kanjuro: (This is bad!! I didn’t stop anything!! Damn you Kin’emon!!)
Kin’emon: (so you’re supposed to read it as Hato[seawall], not Tokage!!!)

After this there is Kinnemon's thought saying 'Kin’emon: (so you’re supposed to read it as Hato[seawall], not Tokage!!!)'
implying he didn't know the true message. Denjiro just assumed that Kinnemon was smart enough to actually change Yasu's plan to reveal the traitor.

Next panel

Denjiro: Kin-san!! As expected of our leader!! As I thought, you’re a man worthy of respect!!
Kin’emon: ......yeah
Kanjuro: (This is bad!! I didn’t stop anything!! Damn you Kin’emon!!)
Kin’emon: (so you’re supposed to read it as Hato[seawall], not Tokage!!!)
so he took just a credit for something he didn't really planed and it was just luck that it cause the reveal of the spy . then it is funny :D
sorry for my missunderstanding and arguing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
After this there is Kinnemon's thought saying 'Kin’emon: (so you’re supposed to read it as Hato[seawall], not Tokage!!!)'
implying he didn't know the true message. Denjiro just assumed that Kinnemon was smart enough to actually change Yasu's plan to reveal the traitor.
I am sorry about that :D so i am just an idiot like Kinemon :D i didn't read the last line properly just took that what Denjiro and Kanjuru said for a fact

well...next two weeks are gonna be bit difficult for Luffy fans.....

I dunnow what is the purpose of using G4 on fodder ships??....is it meant to show he can fully control G4 or like G4 became base move?? or fan service?? or Luffy needs G4 to destroy ships???....

Status
Not open for further replies.