Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the answer is putting the grown woman who has been WITH HER PEOPLE, SUFFERING, FOR THE LAST TWENTY YEARS, in charge and letting the 8 year old fuck off.
The woman has been regarded as the highest, most popular, PROSTITUE for the last several years lol, and the people are gunna accept her as Shogun? Lol

So we got 3 options for Shogun according to you.

A coward/backstabber
An 8 year old
A prostitute

:holdthisl:

The woman has been regarded as the highest, most popular, PROSTITUE for the last several years lol, and the people are gunna accept her as Shogun? Lol

So we got 3 options for Shogun according to you.

A coward/backstabber
An 8 year old
A prostitute

:holdthisl:
The 8 year old is not an option at all. What are you misunderstanding about my post? Kaido can drop kick him and I would not mourn his loss at all.

We know next to nothing of Hiyori's time as Komurasaki aside from she was swindling money from assholes who sold their families for the possibility of sleeping with her. Knowing how Denjiro protected her, I highly, highly doubt she ever slept with anyone.

The 8 year old is not an option at all. What are you misunderstanding about my post? Kaido can drop kick him and I would not mourn his loss at all.

We know next to nothing of Hiyori's time as Komurasaki aside from she was swindling money from assholes who sold their families for the possibility of sleeping with her. Knowing how Denjiro protected her, I highly, highly doubt she ever slept with anyone.
We know she is the most popular geisha In Wano and has been for years. Whether she slept with them or not a woman cannot become a shogun... especially a woman who has been a geisha most of her adult life.

Status
Not open for further replies.