Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's male heir in the mix lmao

Btw, you are overlooking two key facts here....

1) no where in manga its been said that Hiyori is barred from being Shogun

2)momo is 8 year old kid lmao

I don't care who becomes Shogun but your reasoning is totally unjustified and reflect biasedness

Man. You made three in a row... congratulations:holdthisl::milaugh::milaugh:
I've been saying male heir in the mix. The fact is she is presented as a prostitue. So whatever your reasoning is, is trash.

:holdthisl:

But not be a Shogun. Show me a single geisha that has ever become a Shogun and I'll admit I'm wrong, and also...

"Sleeping next to me makes most men quite happy" while she may not have fucked them, the implication is that she is viewed as less than impure for "sleeping" with many men.

Here, you dropped this.

It's 2020 and people still using fanscans... here's the official translation:

But not be a Shogun. Show me a single geisha that has ever become a Shogun and I'll admit I'm wrong, and also...

"Sleeping next to me makes most men quite happy" while she may not have fucked them, the implication is that she is viewed as less than impure for "sleeping" with many men.

Here, you dropped this.

Official translation says otherwise

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
So momo could be Shogun, but not acting ruler... so STEWARDS (Regeants) would take the role of leading Wano til he came of age... Perfect exactly what I figured. Shogun in name only but actually ruled by the 9RS would make the most sense.
Yeah that's how I interpret it, Oda can also just make Momo ruler with the RS as his advisors.

S

stealthblack

Wtf is Lola doing in the New World ? And what happened to her crew ?
This is really an ass pull way of bringing her back in the story and reunite her with Chiffon.

Denjiro's reunion with his comrades is finally happening, allowing to foil Orochi and Kanjuro's plans. The supernovas have another strong ally
Could be translator mistake. It's clifon because She has her hair cut and Barber shop cape on

As if your scan changes anything.She is an OIRAN which means WOMAN OF PLEASURE

Whether she slept with the. Or not. It is implied and such foolish to think the resident of Wano would make her Shogun when there is a male heir able to take the throne when he is of age.
Damn do you think oden fanboy(denjiro)let oden daughter sleep with other just to survive,he literally protect him

Status
Not open for further replies.