Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There is no proof she didn't have sex with anyone. It's not like Pda would go into deep detail about it. You have no idea of she did or not. Your ASSUMING like me that she hasnt, but it's not a fact.
Give me proof that she slept with any man

Give me proof that in wano only men can be Shogun

Give me proof which says women are banned from being Shogun

Context matters...you can't take things at face value and close your mind believing whatever you want

@kurohime @Reborn Komurasaki is a prostitute, or at least acting like one. She most likely still a virgin because she is being protected by her guard dog who happened to be her father's fanboy. But Wano people thinks of her as a prostitute. She is tricking people, with promise of sleeping with her. There's a reason she said to Zoro "many men want to sleep with me".

So stop discussing about irrelevant damsel
Next

Luffy ~ King
Stop with your current Luffy >>>>> King headcannon when current Luffy still needs G4 to destroy a ship
While King needs unnamed casual move to lol diff another, bigger one

Give me proof that she slept with any man

Give me proof that in wano only men can be Shogun

Give me proof which says women are banned from being Shogun

Context matters...you can't take things at face value and close your mind believing whatever you want
I dont need to give you proof she DIDNT sleep with any one!

She is presented as a prostitue so the burden of proof is on YOU to prove she isnt or hasnt slept with anyone.

Oda himself presented her as an Oiran. It is on YOU to prove he is wrong. That is how arguements work.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@kurohime @Reborn Komurasaki is a prostitute, or at least acting like one. She most likely still a virgin because she is being protected by her guard dog who happened to be her father's fanboy. But Wano people thinks of her as a prostitute. She is tricking people, with promise of sleeping with her. There's a reason she said to Zoro "many men want to sleep with me".

Next

Luffy ~ King
Stop with your current Luffy >>>>> King headcannon when current Luffy still needs G4 to destroy a ship
:pepeke::pepeke:

this hiyori denjiro ship is giving me woody allen vibes who by the way married a girl he looked after . if that doesnt give you creeps , I dont know what will.
Woody Allen is the man, adopt a young girl to be his daughter, educate her well, then take her.

There is a very popular manga in which the same thing happens, and people were outraged. Even worse, they were actually related.

Yeah! Robin is prostitute because she became Orian:gokulaugh:

Some people logic:whitepress:
reborn informant
I think what they are trying to say is, even if she slept with no one, it isnt changing the fact that she's viewed as a prostiture. the problem here is however, an oiran isnt a lowly person in wano at all. we had a funeral for her, her intro shows that she was loved by both men and women in wano. what a moot point. on a side note must be real awkward for any sex worker in rl reading this back and forth.

Next

Luffy ~ King
Your explanation proves that King >>> Luffy.
Failed trolling attempt

Next

Luffy ~ King
Luffy would one shot king with king kong destroying his insides.

Pre timeskip Luffy could take out ships easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.