Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Lmao the interaction between Luffy, Kid, and Law is too hilarious :yearight:

I guess Luffy using G4 right off the bat is a way to mimick their Sabaody interactions where Luffy also used G3 off the bat against fodders to show off, but it also seem like he has much better control over G4. We will see against Kaido though

Also Denjiro looks so strange now compared to how he looked as Kyoshiro :odenugh:

But Denjiro thinking it was part of Kinemon's plan that he revealed the wrong port's name when in reality he was completely clueless was a funny way to end this contradictory chapter title :rolaugh:

Kinemon once again confirmed as the leader regardless of the haters tho :kata:

Too bad there is a break next week

Lmao the interaction between Luffy, Kid, and Law is too hilarious :yearight:

I guess Luffy using G4 right off the bat is a way to mimick their Sabaody interactions where Luffy also used G3 off the bat against fodders to show off, but it also seem like he has much better control over G4. We will see against Kaido though

Also Denjiro looks so strange now compared to how he looked as Kyoshiro :odenugh:

But Denjiro thinking it was part of Kinemon's plan that he revealed the wrong portes name when in reality he was completely clueless was a funny way to end this contradictory chapter title :rolaugh:

Kinemon once again confirmed as the leader regardless of the haters tho :kata:

Too bad there is a break next week
As i said, the real Leader:datas:

No i dont. I think she is a virgin, as I have stated multiple times.
chapter 932

Here she hints that she doesnt bow to anyone in other translation she says she is the daughter of a samurai and dont bow
So youre also when she brought Denjiro the money the way she acquired the money was due deceiving not prostituting her

the first is a proof that she doesnt bow means she isnt really a prostitute I wrote that back then too to others
the second is the money she got from those pedohiles she gave them to Denjiro so he can split it to everyone those three men were criminals who roped the people in the capital they took from the rich gave it the poor

So nice you didnt answer in a aggressive way

H

Homelander

Yasu suggested location was infact misintrepreted by kinemon . Did Yasu stockpile something far ahead so thst luffy and other could work ?

Either this or kinemon misunderstanding let traitor forcefully reveal himself giving ample time for denjiro to shift things on his side.

Luck played the huge factor lol. Kanjuro should probably weep in the corner.

I am curious if Appo will rescue him and take momo to onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.