Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
chapter 932

Here she hints that she doesnt bow to anyone in other translation she says she is the daughter of a samurai and dont bow
So youre also when she brought Denjiro the money the way she acquired the money was due deceiving not prostituting her

the first is a proof that she doesnt bow means she isnt really a prostitute I wrote that back then too to others
the second is the money she got from those pedohiles she gave them to Denjiro so he can split it to everyone those three men were criminals who roped the people in the capital they took from the rich gave it the poor

So nice you didnt answer in a aggressive way
I'm only aggressive when its is directed at me. You are kind so I see no reason to be aggressive towards you. This is my view....

I agree with you. If you followed my comments this won't come as a surprise to you. I don't think she actually had sex with a single man as an Oiran. But the fact is in Wano she is viewed as an Oiran. Which is a prostitute. That is how she is viewed by the country, the most popular Oiran in Wano.

Now if a chapter comes out and she reveals to everyone it was all a show and she was never one from the beginning and the citizens believe her... I would say she is still a female and with Momo living he has more right to the Shogun title than she.... but that is not the case.

Wano has not been presented as the type of country that would allow a prostitute rise up and take the mantle of Shogun when the true heir is still alive and in Wano.

Whether she is a prostitute or not doeant matter as long as she continues to deny it was all an act.

S

stealthblack

You technically have to be Samurai class, there is no "royal blood".
So Denjiro could make his own clan and become Shogun, he won´t though, he will stay as retainer.

shogun is only picked from ''daimyos''. both orochi and momonosuke are from daimyo families blood, but denjiro doesn't have that, he is regular servant

Its a pity that at this night Kaido and Big Mom will fall I hoped to see the Rocks comeback and how they would terrorize the world but with all actors on field plus the cavalry with Nekomamushi coming later as there trump card both Big Mom and Kaido will fall at this night I just hope it wont be fairytail-like

Luffy prob now can make Kaido bleeding with his enhance 2.0 Haki

Status
Not open for further replies.