Spoiler One Piece Chapter 975 Spoilers Discussion

Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmn...from the spoilers it looks like Kanjuro is already making a run for it :ROFLMAO:. So I think Momo is going to have to get saved on Onigashima. The ting tho is that if Kanjuro gets to Onigashima before the alliance, he can alert them of an incoming Raid, which would kinda put a wrench in the alliance's plans no?:unsure: So wonder how the alliance is going to handle this situation.

Hmmn...from the spoilers it looks like Kanjuro is already making a run for it :ROFLMAO:. So I think Momo is going to have to get saved on Onigashima. The ting tho is that if Kanjuro gets to Onigashima before the alliance, he can alert them of an incoming Raid, which would kinda put a wrench in the alliance's plans no?:unsure: So wonder how the alliance is going to handle this situation.
i am pretty sure he will get caught and Momo will be saved if there is a hostage it will be Hyori this time

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
When I posted this meme earlier we still hadn't gotten the spoilers yet, but it perfectly summed up the events of this chapter :gokulaugh:

Kin didn't intentionally mislead the spy about the correct port, he was just too stupid to correctly interpret the new code :catcry:

His face here is perfect when he's being praised for being smart and he's all like "yeah I'm a beast" while having his Buggy moment. Good if anybody deserves getting a break it's Kin.

i am pretty sure he will get caught and Momo will be saved if there is a hostage it will be Hyori this time
Him getting saved would mean that Kanjuro will be getting defeated which I think is very unlikely so early on into the raid. So I reckon he gets taken hostage. Maybe we have a situation whereby Kanjuro reports the raid to one of Orochi's executives and then said executives attempt to contain the raid by themselves so it doesn't interrupt the fire festival:unsure:. That's one method I can think of that could prevent Kaidou, Liln and potentially Orochi knowing about the Raid and still get attacked with their pants down.

Worst

Custom title

Unless Kanjuro can outfly/run G4 Luffy/RS Sanji I think they're safe lol but tbh I think Oda will set it so the alliance is at their best so their defeat will be even more dramatic...
(Assuming Kaido and BM are not Fighting each other already)

Feats wise both don't make it past YC3 at the moment but this might chance before the arc ends. They won't learn advanced haki soon I guess, that would be very forced.
i think they do , they had their fights as well , Law with Doffy thank Hawkins and he must ave developed his DF and as we know his DF is really overpowered
and Kid has gone against Kaido and the red hair pirates and a commander of BM , he must have grown as well .
but i still their growth is all thanks to their overpowered DFs . so they are on level with Luffy without FS and without advcoa or a little bit higher .

Him getting saved would mean that Kanjuro will be getting defeated which I think is very unlikely so early on into the raid. So I reckon he gets taken hostage. Maybe we have a situation whereby Kanjuro reports the raid to one of Orochi's executives and then said executives attempt to contain the raid by themselves so it doesn't interrupt the fire festival:unsure:. That's one method I can think of that could prevent Kaidou, Liln and potentially Orochi knowing about the Raid and still get attacked with their pants down.
it really will just drag the plot , i am pretty sure the raid will goes well this time at least till they arrive there there could be hostages like Hiyori , Jinbe , Neko and so an

Not gonna lie
I hated the Luffy/Law/Kidd scene here

First, Luffy doesn't need to go gear 4th for a ship with fodders

Secondly, all three should have taken out one ship withput the need to argue all over again like Saboady... it becomes too annoying if they will continue with those types of scenes where panels are just wasted on

Luffy: Leave it to me
Kidd: no, I am enough alone
Law: Don't order me, room
Luffy: I said I will do it
Kidd: No I will
Law: I will, step aside idiots
Luffy: what did you say?
Kidd: who's idiot
Law: Step aside you both
Luffy: No I will
Kidd: don't get in my way
Law: I thought I told you not to order me

:seriously:

Ugh, KILL ME

Are they going to stay like that the whole arc???

This is why I thought that Kidd should have his own tag team against BM and Luffy has his own tag team against Kaido

Those two teaming up will turn the fight into cliche boredom!

They will be much better separated with their own fight

Unless Kanjuro can outfly/run G4 Luffy/RS Sanji I think they're safe lol but tbh I think Oda will set it so the alliance is at their best so their defeat will be even more dramatic...
(Assuming Kaido and BM are not Fighting each other already)
I'm not sure the SHs currently have a grasp of the situation with Momo. Moreover they are currently occupied with the Hundred Beast Pirate fleet ships so I don't think it'd be a case of him outrunning Luffy or Sanji. Even Law is occupied with the beast pirates fleet at the moment, so only the scabbards have their hands free atm and none of them can fly IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.