Who was MVP in this spoiler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homelander

Huh??

That’s not his motives though? That was Kidd explaining why he was about to retreat. And up until now, he was trying to retreat until he had some boat trouble, and all the sudden he’s in full on Yonko fight mode again?

Nah, that’s a non-existent/off paneled character arc right there. Oda off paneled Kidd’s character arc to tell us the story of side characters that no one care about. OP isn’t even a top ten shonen sakes-wise right now, and it’s probably because of nonsense like this.
We 'll have to wait why kidd decided to join them ? It sure is interesting kidd turned 180 degree .

H

Haoshoku

It's just a dick measuring contest now that they ended up crossing the same path. He isn't actually allied with them until proven wrong
I could see it staying that way the rest of the way tbh, there shouldn’t be an official alliance but it will happen in a lowkey way. Kidd has already made it clear he wouldn’t make actual allies again but the situation will force it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Is that Kyoshiro slicing up galleons?

See this is what i was wondering. Why the fuck does luffy need gear forty when this mid tier can slice uo galleons already
It shows that kidd,luffy and law are trying to showoff in front of zoro and Luffy is taking the lead by showing that he can now take out g4 with ease and not as last resort...

Nothing much here....

Status
Not open for further replies.