Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Jinbei appears and joins the crew,but I hope with some cost,because his sacrifice for the SHs to escape the WCI wouldn't make much sense.I hope that all SNs crews gain some crew mates from NW down the road as their infamy grows,also can we finally move on from the freaking sea next chapter.Kanjuro's DF is awesome,can't wait to see more.

Last edited:
Lmfao you have Kingdom chapter with Zhao guarding their river with full force while also intercepting the route of fake supply team.

Then you have this chapter where fodders trying to contact Onigashima about chaos in the river, yet no one, not even a single one of 40.000 or whatever men that Kaido-BM-Orochi's alliance has, picking up the phone.

Heaven and earth difference of competence.
Kingdom has its stage of genius tacticians trying to outsmart each other. While Wano arc has its stage of clowns trying to outclown each other, from nobody out of 40.000 men picking up the phone, to bunch of powerhouses and hax DF users (Law's shambles and Robin's clutch) gathering only to fail capturing a single Veteran. Genius!!

Status
Not open for further replies.