Chapter Discussion One Piece - Chapter 976 : "Allow Me To Introduce Myself"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people still think Carrot will join :ihaha:
Let them keep dreaming
Luffy doesn't care in the slightest about her Lol
The only factor for someone to join is Luffy caring enough to imvite this person... and the timing is right for this character to accept

Luffy doesn't strike me as a guy who would ask Carrot to join after this arc is finished Lmao
There are far more interesting characters for Luffy's own interest than this silly character Lol

People like Kinemon or Momonosuke or even some others who picked Luffy's interest have 10 times more chances to join than Carrot because Luffy's attachment to the recruit is all that matters

Luffy is not attached to Carrot... in the slightest.. despite accompanying them for a whole arc...
So
Zero chances for me..

I like the idea that Shinobu will turn Momo into adult by using her "mature DF"
Then adult Momo can be at least capable enough to be a "rookie on SH ship"

He will ask Kinemon and co to leave with SHs because he wants to accomplish two things before becoming Shogun:

1- Learn the writings of poneglyphs from Robin... so he will be a student under her... to continue the heritage of Kozoki and his father...

2- Be a sword desciple under Zoro in that journey to become stronger

Then after finishing the journey and knowing Laugh Tale secrets... he can be WORTHY enough to be the new shogun

We're gonna have adult Momo who's a dragon hype on the crew... mark my word

Let them keep dreaming
Luffy doesn't care in the slightest about her Lol
The only factor for someone to join is Luffy caring enough to imvite this person... and the timing is right for this character to accept

Luffy doesn't strike me as a guy who would ask Carrot to join after this arc is finished Lmao
There are far more interesting characters for Luffy's own interest than this silly character Lol

People like Kinemon or Momonosuke or even some others who picked Luffy's interest have 10 times more chances to join than Carrot because Luffy's attachment to the recruit is all that matters

Luffy is not attached to Carrot... in the slightest.. despite accompanying them for a whole arc...
So
Zero chances for me..

I like the idea that Shinobu will turn Momo into adult by using her "mature DF"
Then adult Momo can be at least capable enough to be a "rookie on SH ship"

He will ask Kinemon and co to leave with SHs because he wants to accomplish two things before becoming Shogun:

1- Learn the writings of poneglyphs from Robin... so he will be a student under her... to continue the heritage of Kozoki and his father...

2- Be a sword desciple under Zoro in that journey to become stronger

Then after finishing the journey and knowing Laugh Tale secrets... he can be WORTHY enough to be the new shogun

We're gonna have adult Momo who's a dragon hype on the crew... mark my word
I agree that Luffy doesn't care about Carrot. She isn't even interesting, just annoying.

But Shinobu's DF doesn't work on people, I think, so she can't make Momo older.

So kanjuro says he is going to capturw Hiyori and then he goes in direction of Onigashima? Is hiyori there or something?
Hope next chapter,the alliance finally lands in Onigashima. .
Too tired of them saying for 3 chapters straight "Onwards to Onigashima "..like for 3 chapters? Lol that's too much.
With kanjuro going to Onigashima, Kaido and Orochi are going to be alerted of their arrival and make preparations.
So it is only logical we may get 5-6 chapters when the alliance arrive onigashima before the war starts.
Onigashima war may start in June.
Definitely an average chapter imo..too much pacing issues!!.

Last edited:
Sanji using CoA on his neck lmao
I believe next chapter will be half with the alliance and half in Onigashima with Kaido, BM and Orochi.
I'm a Sanji fan... but why are you assuming he did use CoA?
Maybe his body is too sturdy on its own that he can cover Nami without using it...
maybe he got some minor injuries during the cover...
And maybe he did use CoA as you said

But it's not confirmed to be done here.. I feel people are talking about it as if it's a fact here

So kanjuro says he is going to capturw Hiyori and then he goes in direction of Onigashima? Is hiyori there or something?
Hope next chapter,the alliance finally lands in Onigashima. .
Too tired of them saying for 3 chapters straight "Onwards to Onigashima "..like for 3 chapters? Lol that's too much.
With kanjuro going to Onigashima, Kaido and Orochi are going to be alerted of their arrival and make preparations.
So it is only logical we may get 5-6 chapters when the alliance arrive onigashima before the war starts.
Onigashima war may start in June.
:tch:

Status
Not open for further replies.