Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

IT doesn't matter if kid cares about momo. We have law luffy zoro sanji anyone here can easily save momo. We saw luffy use G4 on a fodder ship just last chapter and now he refuses to use it to save momo ? Now we have to wait and waste time on momo hostage plot when it could have been settled now.
I can't believe I am replying, but here it goes:

Sanji surmised that Kanjuro was the traitor and went after him. But then he came back due to arrows and Kin'emon's warning.

By that time Kanjuro went further ahead. And finally Luffy realized that Kanjuro is the traitor.

And if you haven't noticed, they are surrounded by water. You know, something that will suffocate you when you can't float on it due to having a DF.

Agree, shit writing at its finest.
i heard oda used to have a better editor pre ts, maybe that’s Part of it

The other problem is scale. There’s waaaaay too many things happening in Wano and way to many characters present to give any one more than a moment or two of shine., outside of luffy of course. The story is waaaaay too bloated and unfocused and it’s not a good thing. Not everyone can make an Avengers infinity war with the number of characters and plot lines present... I don’t think oda should be trying, but he is.

and honestly, i Don’t care about any of these side players, not even the scabbards. They’re fine and all but I won’t even remember their names the minute we leave this location. Like... focus on the characters who have been in the story for over a decade. Or even the characters who you’ve been teasing for years but we have heard nothing about... Vegapunk, green bull, etc etc etc. Story is ridiculously bloated rn.

Zoro and sanji alone beats kid and law
Law should be careful two people on that ship can mid diff him
Kid is the man, as expected.

Law...
Even the Scabbard know he's a joke.
Zoro’s fanclub have nothing better to do I see. :gokulaugh:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I can't believe I am replying to the village idiot, but here it goes:

Sanji surmised that Kanjuro was the traitor and went after him. But then he came back due to arrows and Kin'emon's warning.

By that time Kanjuro went further ahead. And finally Luffy realized that Kanjuro is the traitor.

And if you haven't noticed, they are surrounded by water. You know, something that will suffocate you when you can't float on it due to having a DF.
seems like you don't know that luffy has g4 i suggest you look it up

M

MD Zolo

The other problem is scale. There’s waaaaay too many things happening in Wano and way to many characters present to give any one more than a moment or two of shine., outside of luffy of course. The story is waaaaay too bloated and unfocused and it’s not a good thing. Not everyone can make an Avengers infinity war with the number of characters and plot lines present... I don’t think oda should be trying, but he is.

and honestly, i Don’t care about any of these side players, not even the scabbards. They’re fine and all but I won’t even remember their names the minute we leave this location. Like... focus on the characters who have been in the story for over a decade. Or even the characters who you’ve been teasing for years but we have heard nothing about... Vegapunk, green bull, etc etc etc. Story is ridiculously bloated rn.

Don't ever group him with Zoro fans again, last warning.:whitepress:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

so what if im a zoro fan what does that have to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.