Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he is wearing glasses? He maybe he lost his eyes to BM idk lmao
That is the weird part. In the first look the eyes totally draw in white and then under that panel we can see Jinbe two pupil. I kinda don't believe that Oda make draw mistake.

So what is the point of the full white eyes as Jinbe didn't have any soul/control(my first though about this scene)? Probably it isn't special as I though, but I wouldn't be surprise if this lead a twist in the future(firr festival).

S

stealthblack

Sanji and Brook seeing Momo get kidnapped then remember he slept in Nami and Robin's Room

there is no other explanation why sanji would not use his rocket sentai suit to fly there and help.
I'd bet on not getting an Apoo avatar that Zoro and Sanji get King and Queen respectively.

if zoro gets king or kaidou, you can delete my acc.

I don't get how people even assumed Jinbei was gonna be captured by BMPs, when literally everyone present there were df users and these fishmens can escape underground. They only had to stall BMPs as long as SHs can escape from there. So the Real problm was only for Germa Army to escape, not Vinsmokes itself, since they can also fly, at great speed at that is(which normal Geppo users can't keep up with). Wouldn't be surprised if RS also allows em to swim underwater, given their advance technology.

If Germa Ship can go underwater, i wouldn't be surprised if entire Germa also made it out as well, bt i think to save BMPs face Oda won't do that.
So chances are we will see Vinsmokes back in the story soon as well, since if they died, again SHs staying back to save em would also be pointless. They most likely only lost their Army n Ship, and Vinsmokes can make more clones once they set up factories again.

Status
Not open for further replies.