Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Btw after the initial "shock/hate" Kanjuro is getting interesting as a villain, I mean for us he was just a "idiot useless fodder" compared to the rest of the scabbards or with the alliance's teamcomp in general and now we're as surprised as the scabbards cuz he's displaying all these skills like blocking Kawamatsu's direct attack the dude is keeping in check the whole alliance currently, sure he's not so crazy strong but it's turning out to be quite a hard enemy to take out....

I wont argue plot armor. But I personally only deem something plot armor when logic and plausibility are sacrificed for an outcome.

Jinbei the fishman surviving a yonko's territory is a stretch on land. But in the Ocean? Thats him and his crews domain. Thats where he's gonna shine the brightest and have the best chance of survival.

The Going Merry showing up to save the SH's at Enies Lobby. THAT plot armor and some ole bullshit.
yeah it's logical to think that full crew of yonko can't even captured their former commander with someone like oven who can boil the ocean, smoothie who can turn into giant and have flying slash, daifuku and his genie and on top of it all BIG MOM a mere YONKO, it's very logical if you think about it clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.