Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I can't keep this up lol

I am a big supporter of the monster Trio remaining Luffy, Zoro, Sanji... my dude I was trolling you lol. I'm sorry you made it way to easy but you kept coming back for more and I'm seriously bored lol

People are so easy to troll on this site hahaha, 0 mod oversight.

Usually your not allowed to troll so obviously without getting banned.

Sorry Lanji. :blush:
no prob :myman:
yall smell that

smells like dub to me .

It was a title given to Luffy by fake news Morgan, neither marines nor WG acknowledged Luffy as such... not to mention, Kid and Law have weakass crew members plus nothing implied they have territories...
Yonko title isn’t given by marines or WG. Yes, Luffy isn’t officially an Emperor as of yet, but Oda didn’t call him that for no reason. Rather than a liar, I think Morgans is a visionary and will be proven right eventually, just like his prediction about the next pirate king being a member of the worst generation.

We don’t know anything about Kid and Law’s respective crews, them being unimportant in the story doesn’t equate to them being weak, it just means Oda doesn’t have the time to develop them.

Law and Kid could very well have territories, who knows what they did during those 2 years ? But even if they don’t, they can take BM’s and Kaido’s after their downfall.

Monster Trio is a fan thing.
No it isn't
"This is a common misconception. The term "Monster Trio" is canon, not fanmade.
It's been used quite a few times in the manga, most recently in chapter 606.

Same goes for weakling trio, Usopp actually used the term in the manga as well.

Like I said, that's a common misconception.
Oda does use the term "怪物三人組 (Monster Trio)" in the very manga itself."

Zoro a swordsman was trained by the wss someone stronger than ray and a more compatible teacher and if im not mistaken never specified hed just teach the basics.
It doesn't matter whether a young Mihawk is stronger than an old Rayleigh. Rayleigh is still vastly superior to Luffy and was going hard on him. Both Mihawk and Rayleigh had to adjust their power levels to not wreck those two fodders. So I don't see your point.

Some of those people won’t even live as long as they’d live on Totland outside it due to tings like poverty, war etc. Moreover, they do it of their own free will. If any of them want to stop they are free to do so long as they leave totland. Hell, the citizens of totland don’t even pay rent or bills on totland iirc all they need to do is give a bit of their lifespan, so again, I don’t see what the problem is ^^’
Then we have different definitions. If you take in people that might be traumatized by the outside world and then demand one sixth of their life for a supposed protection, it´s a kind of extortion on a psychological level.

If you actually followed my comments during the time on OJ or here on WG, you would know that I'm one of the guys that defends Oda and OP the most. I still think it's obviously a really good manga.

I'm also a realist though. All the aspects you mentioned above are just done better in HxH. OP has other strengths, especially world-building and attacking multiple themes overall, but in terms of execution, storywriting and character development it simply can't top HxH or the other two.
I know you my friend its just I had many occasions with this topic I cant let it slide Im sorry I dont want to offend you
But in my eyes HxH story line is just too simple OP has much more to interpret
But I dont get the storywriting he keeps repeating himself he stretches things out too much example the arc between Ant and Dark continent in the ship its tooo much stretching I mean we have Kuparika who wants to take revenge or rather the eyes of his relatives you see its not a complicated arc he dedicates too much on this arc every unnecassary details is hightlighted so we have huge grinding no fluently storyline the same with chimera arc the grinding and the loop he has its just worse

For JoJo I gave you my highest regard its one of the mangas everyone underestimates perfect storyline , character and the execution is top notch
Berserk is good too
But HxH is grinding

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Its definitely a thing

At the same time doesn't mean things can't be changed up with jinbei added to the crew

Zoro sanji and jinbe being luffys commander equivalents dont change the fact that
Zoro and sanji are basically the right and left hand men of luffy

Doesn't affect how zoro and luffy interact
Or how sanji and zoro interact

It adds another dynamic it doesn't take away
This means Franky went to the weakling trio now making it a quartet

:noo:

Status
Not open for further replies.