Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
XD god i know, but ever since Oda had been introducing Rocks so late and having BM/Kaido team up like this, it almost FEELS like he's planning on making them a major problem beyond Wano you know? Kind of like it was being set up for the future. Like, if Sengoku talked about Rocks to his subordinates and the potential issue there, then in 60 chapters Wano just ups and resolves it, Sengoku's gonna be like: "Well that was embarrassing, I guess Blackbeard is the main threat lul"

Idk, just something hasnt been sitting right with me about this arc and Rocks. Its almost feels like Oda is literally setting Rocks to be a future problem.
Ugh, I hate how much sense that makes...but he’s talked himself into a tight spot by going on so much about how Kaido at least is going down by the end of the arc. Linlin’s the only one that could feasibly survive, and after WCI, I really hope that’s not the case.

Still, I agree that the former Rocks crew mates probably haven’t fully served their purpose yet. Wonder how this son will be involved in this conflict OR the future.

s

so whos strongest flying six?
We wont know until we see them lol:

Right now the ranking of the Beast Pirates seem to be, with some assumptions:

- Kaido
- "Ace" (His Son?)
- All Stars
- Numbers/Flying Six (we dont know who's stronger)
- Headliners (Apoo/Hawkins, Holdem, Etc)
- Gifters
- Pleasures
- Waiters

You can eventually split Headliners, Flying Six, Numbers, the All Stars and possibly Kaido's son into bigger categories once we know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.