Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
it takes the whole marines to take down 1 yonko alone and you want to tell me that luffy alliances can take 2 yonko at once? Unless all of them are admirals level i call bullshit on that....to think that they can take kaido alone is unbelieveble hard...if oda really intended to have both defeated he must come out with a ridicolous way to make it sense...
The Yonko are Trash:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Franky Ussop and Brook vs fighting six will be good because those guys need to be on veteran level soon. I don't know how they will beat them though without haki. Robin can fight the female flying six since she hasn't had a good fight since for ever. Maybe robin learned some haki from the revolutionary. Luffy will most likely beat the leader of the flying six and Zoro will fight the Samurai fighting six. Sanji will beat x drake.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol, why I want your Disney-made headcannon? I bet you wish Zoro had a chance to not be hype tool by his opponents this whole arc and still continue to do nothing, but beat fodders and just fodders who he can take down :zorothink:.
Why are you mad at me? I did nothing.
Toei negged you first, then Kanjuro's cloud and now Jinbe for the final blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.