Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:kayneshrug:Well I am ready to receive an L if he isn't the strongest after Kaido

His bounty will be symbolic like Ace and Katakuri 's , even if he's above King power wise. Imm sure he will have CoC.
His son must be in 30 max since Kaido is in 50s.

If Kata has FS and special paramecia, then the Son might AdCoA and mythical fruit...

I understand now why he was disappointed at Momo, his own son was probably a beast so seeing Oden son that weak was pitiful.

Luffy might fight the son, but the alliance will lose the war at onigashima.

Oda wont make him the Snack, he's definitely High high tier minimum.

:kayneshrug:Well I am ready to receive an L if he isn't the strongest after Kaido

His bounty will be symbolic like Ace and Katakuri 's , even if he's above King power wise. Imm sure he will have CoC.

If Kata has FS and special paramecia, then the Son might AdCoA and mythical fruit...

I understand now why he was disappointed at Momo, his own son was probably a beast so seeing Oden son that weak was pitiful.

He'll be Kaido's Vergo.

His son not appearing...Momo not here...

Is not a good sign .

Status
Not open for further replies.