Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I misread the quote, thought he said in an interview that Luffy would definitely beat Kaido, but I’m having trouble finding anywhere that says such a thing...still, for BOTH him and Linlin to move on after Wano would feel a little exhausting to me. If the story’s as close to completion as Oda has implied, he oughta start establishing the Worst Generation as the new owners of the New World one way or another.
I understand your point, but this arc has established the rocks and i feell like this arc is more about liberating wano and opening the borders. Plus, lets be real here. They are not ready to take down a yonko, let alone two. Itd feel more organic if they managed to get them out of wano with the help of marines and all. Then in the next arc or so luffy can gain enough strength to actually defeat one fairly. But heey its just me. The marines shitting temselves at the prospect of their alliance. Kaido challenging yonko and marines alike and not dying, yet you want me to bellieve luffy and co can do it. Its kinda too far fetched.

Is it stating all of them are there or just their legs as can't really determine them all there if just their legs since only see like 3 bodies. Is context stating it? Feel this is another read chapter than believe spoiler as 'certain group' believe last time and got backfired as always.

Kaido's son is going to be Ashura thats why the WG have his face in the old yonko reveal

Ashura is secretly a traitor loyal to his father Kaido
Kiku is a traitor because he's bitter Izou never returned
Neko is a traitor who just abandoned the plot altogether
Really none of them actually like Oden in fact
I can totally dig this. And this is the reason the raid fails.

Chapter 978:
I Hate Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.