Spoiler One Piece Chapter 977 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Best Girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Q: Is there any flashback of what happened to Jinbe after he parted with Luffy in Whole Cake Island?
A: No flashback, Jinbe said he arrived at this time because he needs to treat his friends and a big sent-off from them

Source: 5ch

Thanks to @EtenBoby

Good explanation:namiriously:
Hmm...so no Sun Pirates? That's disappointing. And frankly, if that is the case, I don't know why Jinbe didn't bring them along. They could've been a huge asset for the battle against Kaido.

Like i said last week, its probably not Jinbe's place in the story to explain what happened. I have a BIG feeling Germa did something and Oda is saving that flashback for post-Wano when he shows them again.

This DOES confirm they escaped and that Jinbe merely stayed with his former crew to take care of them

Maybe I misread the quote, thought he said in an interview that Luffy would definitely beat Kaido, but I’m having trouble finding anywhere that says such a thing...still, for BOTH him and Linlin to move on after Wano would feel a little exhausting to me. If the story’s as close to completion as Oda has implied, he oughta start establishing the Worst Generation as the new owners of the New World one way or another.
It was in the Saudi Arabia anime convention from last year where Oda's editor says he will beat both kaido and big mom in this arc

True but Oda usually only throws 1 gag villain in an arc. Big Mom's crew is full of powerhouses, I wouldnt expect Kaido to have a random weak link when Big Mom has Katakuri and many other strong children. Im gonna give Oda the benefit of the doubt here (hopefully i dont regret it lol)
Lol i hope ur right man cause i'm kinda fed up with these gag characters

Hmm...so no Sun Pirates? That's disappointing. And frankly, if that is the case, I don't know why Jinbe didn't bring them along. They could've been a huge asset for the battle against Kaido.
I assumed Jinbe would come half way through bring either the entire royal army of Fishman Island or hundreds of Pirates that Luffy Freed from the New Fishman pirates, as last minute reinforcements.

Kaido's son is going to be Ashura thats why the WG have his face in the old yonko reveal

Ashura is secretly a traitor loyal to his father Kaido
Kiku is a traitor because he's bitter Izou never returned
Neko is a traitor who just abandoned the plot altogether
Really none of them actually like Oden in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.