• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I actually enjoyed this chapter....

- The plan didnt sound too bad
- Everyone got some focus
- The SHs are all together finally.
- Zoro fucking smiled for once

What I didnt like was the ending with the Flying Fighters....

- We've got another female combatant:pepeke:

FUCKING WHYYYYYYY !!!!!!

Another useless bitch has entered the vicinity. As if Big Mom and Smoothie weren't enough. Oda stop creating these women....please.
Maybe saved for Nami or Robin? or Usopp... so who knows... I mean that's what enemy females are used for

You all should be expecting Kaido's Jr. to be, if not weak, at least a hater of his own father and the empire he has built; a potential trump card for the alliance, actually. That's the narrative that fits best considering Kaido's character, his background with Oden and Momonosuke and how his son seems to be the type who won't show up in celebrations like banquets.
Just let them be, this is basically Orochi 2.0, nobody wanted to believe that he is Spandam-type either.

Yeah Tsundere characters are always annoying
For real
I swear that if I was the writer... a loudmouth like Eustass Kidd I would make him a subbordinate who always "boosts" about his captain LMAO
And then I would make Killer the captain.... and him hiding his face makes it EVEN BIGGER deal since he's a captain.. more mystery vibe... but well... Oda just wanted to create another generic type of characters who play as rival by just being a loudmouth to the main character.. which again... is NOT entertaining for me at all... if you enjoy it... good for you.. just for me.. I feel those panels would have been used for better purposes

The ZoSan this chapter was immaculate. Sanji finally calling him "Mosshead" after so long:blush:

Zoro smiling at Sanji:josad:

My heart can't take it....:pepemotion:
The Bromance between Sanji and Zoro is like no other

Also, IT"S BEEEEEEEN A WHIIIIIILE

Zoro had a genuine lovely smile
:amazing:
I'm sooo happy... I missed that damn genuine innocent smile that doesn't look like a bloodthirsty grin! Just a natural normal smile like a normal person!

Flying six being lined up for fights with SH members - Flying 6 + Three Calamities + Kaido
Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Flying 6 vs mid and weak trio
I hope so
though Drake is probably not gonna continue on enemy side (fucking supernova always ruining the moods for match ups)

Also... since I believe that flying 6 are captains who swore allegiance to Kaido.. basically like SH grand fleet... they are captains with their own crews... specially since you can see that their design is DIFFERENT from their legs than the original beast pirates... someone wearing Kimono.. someone wearing suit,,,an elegant lady with dress.. so they seem to be ALLIED CAPTAINS

Anyway.. since I believe that... then I believe the Numbers are ranked from 1-10
Basically 10 Numbers who are UNDER calamities.. however strengthwise... I would assume weaker than those flying 6 captains

So... those 10 numbers vs Red Scabbards

Status
Not open for further replies.