Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I don't know if I'm interpreting this the correct way but Oda is saying the lurking legend would be the greatest enemy for the Strawhats, has something to do with WB and is going to hinder to Strawhats in Onigashima. At first I thought Lurking legend and greatest enemy could be different characters but all these sentences seem to be linked with each other so it makes more sense that they are one and the same.

Kaido doesn't fit the lurking legend profile, nor did Oda not need to mention his name since everybody would have guessed that Kaido would be the greatest enemy in Onigashima? this is weird lol
Lurking legend = Rocks
Greatest enemy the world has ever faced nd Luffy will ever face yet (prior teach)
You know I like Hawkins... but honestly I do think he's weaker than flying 6
I simply think Kaido crew cares more about strength than anything else!

Even in kaido's introduction... it felt like that... the strong lives.. the weak dies... I feel Hawkins would have taken the position if his skills impressed Kaido MORE...

Now.. there is a potential that Hawkins held back and kept some of his strength hidden in order to turn on them later... and him holding back kept him from reaching Flying 6
HOWEVER... from looks of it... from his dialog with Law... he seemed focused on serving Kaido with all his might cause he saw no chance of Kaido taken down by anyone soon...

Which is why I think he didn't hide his strength...

Now... I personally do not believe someone like Kidd or Luffy if they agreed to join Kaido... that they will end up as "regular headliners"

Even Kaido himself despite fucking them up... he clearly stated that he will try to break luffy's spirit and make him join him... cause he would make a "formidable soldier" in his ranks...

NOW.. a statement like this... tells me that Kaido after he breaks someone spirit... he makes them join and ranks them based on strength.. that's how I honestly feel... and personally I think Hawkins faired lower than flying 6 in Kaido's perspective...
Hawkins never fought Kaido so Kaido cant judge his strength properly
Also hawkins never resisted, he simply gave up without even resistance

Drake had to prove himself by doing missions ...

But he can allow himslef to lose lives. That's his whole character. That's how he fights. You can say that Hawkins maybe should consider to dodge a couple of times, instead of just letting himself get hit. But I guess, Oda doesn't want it to be that way.
C'mon man... what's so special about his ability if he will not use it for his advantage!?
This kind of attitude is making him like having 10 weak fodders against you... Do you get my point?

Sanji toying with F6? Hmmm... Didn't he promise he'll get rid of one F6, which apparently was among da weakest of da group? Hmm...
That's just normal durability in One Piece, nothing to do with him. Sanji had recovered from the Oars fight, being knocked out twice, and stabbed in the trunk by the time they got to Sabaody. Usopp recovered from breaking his skull mid fight to win in Alabasta. If you don't kill the guy or more honestly Oda just doesn't want a character down for story reasons, what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.