Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
If Drake is the strongest Flying Six and has the best chance to replace Queen which put Drake as YC level then I need to reevaluate Vergo power level.
What do you mean? I think X drake cannot beat queen but he is the most likely out of the flying six. Maybe drake is Jack's level but not much higher then urouge YC4. but what does vergo have to do with this?

I said he didn't go all out. Hawkins will show us a lot more.
He will show us something that's stronger than what he thinks is required for two worst generation?

Are you saying he has like a commander level card on him? Like are you saying that power up card that he has can make him actually commander level. Like his actual body itself becomes commander tier? Because that's the kind of thing that can deal with two worst generation

N

NeutralWatcher

What do you mean? I think X drake cannot beat queen but he is the most likely out of the flying six. Maybe drake is Jack's level but not much higher then urouge YC4. but what does vergo have to do with this?
I think Vergo is stronger than Drake. Base Vergo looked superior to Sanji while Sanji was doing fine against Zoan Drake. Drake is portrayed as strong as Urouge who defeated YC4 Snack. I used to think Vergo is 3.5 based on that.

If Drake is YC3 level based on this spoiler then Vergo might be YC2.5 but that doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.