Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just Hawkins' fighting style though. He is difficult to kill. Hawkins never even once got off his deer, which means he didn't actually go all out or anything like that. We do need to see more of him, but right now we can say he is extremely competent. He is a supernova for a reason.
No No No
That's not my problem here
My problem is that he's been SO EASY to lose lives

His main fruit strength is that he can have 10 lives

So... what's the point of having such DF when you lose lives SO EASILY

by the time he captured Law... he ONLY was using 3 lives... Law's crew... which he set free... so he was not using any life after that!

What I'm saying is that this guy... with such DF ability... and his cards of pobabilities... SHOULD NEVER have his guard lowered... he's losing lives SOOO EASILY... and instead of using his fruit to his advantage... he's letting his guard down so easily and he's getting vulnerable easier and easier....
You can say that it's just his character to be like that.... but that still considered a HUUGE weakness if his character makes him tis slobby

Like... why the fuck you didn't have 10 lives when you captured Law... you had PLENTY OF TIME to have those 10 dolls of life!

The guy as smart as he is... he makes the weirdest mistakes... losing life so easily... and he's been so vulnerable ever since his introduction with him taking hits so easily by Zoro... and never replace those lives he lost with new ones... that's WEAKNESS even if it was just from his character...

No No No
That's not my problem here
My problem is that he's been SO EASY to lose lives

His main fruit strength is that he can have 10 lives

So... what's the point of having such DF when you lose lives SO EASILY

by the time he captured Law... he ONLY was using 3 lives... Law's crew... which he set free... so he was not using any life after that!

What I'm saying is that this guy... with such DF ability... and his cards of pobabilities... SHOULD NEVER have his guard lowered... he's losing lives SOOO EASILY... and instead of using his fruit to his advantage... he's letting his guard down so easily and he's getting vulnerable easier and easier....
You can say that it's just his character to be like that.... but that still considered a HUUGE weakness if his character makes him tis slobby

Like... why the fuck you didn't have 10 lives when you captured Law... you had PLENTY OF TIME to have those 10 dolls of life!

The guy as smart as he is... he makes the weirdest mistakes... losing life so easily... and he's been so vulnerable ever since his introduction with him taking hits so easily by Zoro... and never replace those lives he lost with new ones... that's WEAKNESS even if it was just from his character...
But he can allow himslef to lose lives. That's his whole character. That's how he fights. You can say that Hawkins maybe should consider to dodge a couple of times, instead of just letting himself get hit. But I guess, Oda doesn't want it to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.