Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know if I'm interpreting this the correct way but Oda is saying the lurking legend would be the greatest enemy for the Strawhats, has something to do with WB and is going to hinder to Strawhats in Onigashima. At first I thought Lurking legend and greatest enemy could be different characters but all these sentences seem to be linked with each other so it makes more sense that they are one and the same.

Kaido doesn't fit the lurking legend profile, nor did Oda not need to mention his name since everybody would have guessed that Kaido would be the greatest enemy in Onigashima? this is weird lol
Fujitora: "Does this mean The Rocks have returned?!"
Sakazuki: "Stop speaking as if they are a legend"

Now Sakazuki doesnt consider the Rocks a legend but in the world of OP they are a legend. And have always been in the shadows.

Sengoku: "The most fearsome crew the world has seen is about to take shape!!"

Aka the strongest crew, the bounties of who's captains surpasses even the Pirate King together. This would make them easily the biggest enemy for the strawhats. Makes sense, considering all the help the strawhats are getting.

"Related to Whitebeard" - Whitebeard was a member of the Rocks pirates

It's only weird if you were expecting it to be 1 actual person who was lurking in the world and then would come out of nowhere to be the greatest threat.

But it is the legend of the Rocks pirates themselves that still hasn't died yet, instead has appeared again with the alliance of BM and Kaido to form the most formidable pirate crew in One piece history.

Maybe... I am not against this
I just need to see more from Hawkins to consider him as an equal to flying 6
I'll be honest... I see his feat with Zoro BETTER than capturing Law... in terms of strength... but with Law it was a show if wits.. and clever acts... because it was not about strength that he captured Law... he simply captured him because he held the crew as hostage...

Him against Zoro... the nails was okay... but in terms of defensive ability... I like his DF... but he was losing lives one after another SO EASILY....
I would only consider him truly formidable if he doesn't lose life easily

Meaning he got 10 lives??? then you basically have to kill him 10 times but every time really takes an effort

But honestly it looked like EVEN small slash.. one sword style slash with NO HAKI from Zoro was taking life from him!

It just looked bad how he was losing life SO EASILY

Even against Law... Law figured out that taking out the fodders around him would equates to taking all of those lives from him... like the fruit is strong... but he's losing lives SOOO EASILY... so yeah honestly I'd still put flying 6 above him based on what I saw....

I'd change my opinion SO EASILY if I saw better from Hawkins in future and less from flying 6

But for now.. I rank him below them
That's just Hawkins' fighting style though. He is difficult to kill. Hawkins never even once got off his deer, which means he didn't actually go all out or anything like that. We do need to see more of him, but right now we can say he is extremely competent. He is a supernova for a reason.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Also it doesn't make sense that Hawkins is too "new" to be a flying six but the flying six are just headliners in terms of ranking but they are just the 6 strongest headliners. Hawkins is also a headliner but hes just not part of the 6 strongest. So if you say hawkins is to new to be a flying six it doesn't make sense because hes literally in the same group as them lol.

That's just Hawkins' fighting style though. He is difficult to kill. Hawkins never even once got off his deer, which means he didn't actually go all out or anything like that. We do need to see more of him, but right now we can say he is extremely competent. He is a supernova for a reason.
Hawkins says he's using an ability that he thinks will deal with two worst generation members and you dont think he was trying?

So two worst generation members are so weak that Hawkins doesn't even have to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.