Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with this. Hawkins being new means he didn't have a lot of time to show his real strength. Hawkins isn't the type of guy to go all out like that, he is cunning and smart. He is very patient.

Yes, Kaido's crew is all about strength, but Hawkins is just a different fighter. His DF is weird, but it's hax. We know Kaido prefers zoan DF's, so the fact that Hawkins and Apoo joined Kaido's crew and became headliners means they are very powerful. Don't forget that Hawkins clashed with Zoro (hurt him) and managed to capture Law. No way, a Tobi Roppo, except Drake, would be able to accomplish something like that.

The only reason why Oda made Hawkins join the Beast Pirates was because he also uses cards and the beast pirates have a card theme.
Maybe... I am not against this
I just need to see more from Hawkins to consider him as an equal to flying 6
I'll be honest... I see his feat with Zoro BETTER than capturing Law... in terms of strength... but with Law it was a show if wits.. and clever acts... because it was not about strength that he captured Law... he simply captured him because he held the crew as hostage...

Him against Zoro... the nails was okay... but in terms of defensive ability... I like his DF... but he was losing lives one after another SO EASILY....
I would only consider him truly formidable if he doesn't lose life easily

Meaning he got 10 lives??? then you basically have to kill him 10 times but every time really takes an effort

But honestly it looked like EVEN small slash.. one sword style slash with NO HAKI from Zoro was taking life from him!

It just looked bad how he was losing life SO EASILY

Even against Law... Law figured out that taking out the fodders around him would equates to taking all of those lives from him... like the fruit is strong... but he's losing lives SOOO EASILY... so yeah honestly I'd still put flying 6 above him based on what I saw....

I'd change my opinion SO EASILY if I saw better from Hawkins in future and less from flying 6

But for now.. I rank him below them

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My expectation for the two female Flying Six

Reality

Me:

And I thought that Ginrummy was the hottest female member of the Beast Pirates

Ulti and Black Maria added to my waifu list

And also Page One with the slick mask, I see ya:steef::myman::datas::leohah::hohoho:

And for the people that said Sanji didn't defeat Page One
:akasalt::holdthisl:
Legendary Quality post brother

Status
Not open for further replies.