Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, people in One Piece can live up to 100 years+.
How many humans have we seen that are over 100 and still kicking, not that many.
Even than they have dangerous Jobs who they can easy die before even reaching there 100ths birthday
You know we have multiple characters in their 60s and 70s who are more powerful than all the protagonists combined, right? Anything but impossible in this series.
Wouldn' t be the CP-0 Agent s in BM Flashback not be at least 100 years old?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The amount of cancerous crap here... How is Page One coming back 2 weeks later, proof that he wasn't defeated? Holdem was up literally an hour after Luffy completely fucked him up.

Although, Oda has some massive explaining to do with the "reducing numbers" comment. I'm gonna wait for a Sanji/P1 explanation as to what went down.
Sanji didnt do shit. Get over it.

The amount of cancerous crap here... How is Page One coming back 2 weeks later, proof that he wasn't defeated? Holdem was up literally an hour after Luffy completely fucked him up.

Although, Oda has some massive explaining to do with the "reducing numbers" comment. I'm gonna wait for a Sanji/P1 explanation as to what went down.
I think its basically, Sanji and Zoro just aren't as strong as what they think they are. They need a rude awakening.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How many humans have we seen that are over 100 and still kicking, not that many.
Even than they have dangerous Jobs who they can easy die before even reaching there 100ths birthday

Wouldn' t be the CP-0 Agent s in BM Flashback not be at least 100 years old?
I don’t know how it would fuckin’ work, man...maybe a young apprentice/recruit was around during her final days. Since Linlin was a kid, this agent would be roughly the same age as her, so it’s not unreasonable to assume that it COULD happen. Wasn’t seriously trying to make a steadfast point, we’re just spitballing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.