Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tac you as beastpirates fan, do you love the design for the flying six? What do you think of them, who gonna be the strongest (outside of xDrake).
Gonna use this as an index for now lol

I really like Ulti and Who's Who's designs. The latter reminds me a lot of Gerard Valkyrie from Bleach

He also seems to be a swordsman. Sasaki, as fishman go, looks pretty decent too and I do like Page1's new outfit. It's not just "shirtless buff guy". IMO, we have enough characters rocking that look. Variety is nice. Black Maria is iffy for me, just because she's so big. I have zero faith in giants in OP. I do like her appearance though.

I'm really excited for them mostly because they all look normal. Oda usually goes crazy and weird with designs and the characters on the receiving end of Oda's creativity often don't... Have good fates. Those who he makes normal looking I have a higher degree of hope for.

From the limited banter we've got, I love the fact they're vying for a better position and plotting (loosely) against Queen. That kind of intercrew politics serves the Beast Pirates perfectly. Of the strongest, it'll probably be Who's Who. He's got a distinct and intimidating look and is a swordsman. Page1 was already showcased, Sasaki is a fishman... Fishman never really shine here. And I have my doubts on our Tobi Roppo chans being the toughest.
Bro you got more spoilers?
Oi, let him shit post. He's not a spoiler machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.