Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Page one was not defeated by Sanji, it makes total sense that he is fine now

If he was defeated, makes total sense that he's fine now given he had 2 weeks to recover.

But better wait for the manga to confirm all of this shit

Tho I'm leaning more on Sanji defeated Page one, as it makes sense, story wise. And it's Sanji, so you always expect greatness from him.

Sanji has never been the narrator of the story. No character except the narrator is credible

Are sure about that? Did you forget how an entire Narrator speech turned out to be wrong in 969? You can't trust enithing in One Piece since Oda is The Biggest lier in the world, just for sake of hype he can say any type of BS. This is the reality of Post-Timskip one piece.

Yes...people should realize this simple fact....character says what it feels at that time but it doesn't mean that it has to happen like the way he says....
Didn't we see this in WCI
Sanji: "I'll never cook for Big mom"
Sanji: "I'll knock out big mom with my cake"
Sanji: "I don't want anything to do with you Judge"

And then all the above statements were false.

The story is what decides shit in One piece. This is a plot driven story. Characters don't have enough agency to dictate such things

Sanji did not beat page one on screen so he didn't beat page one at all. Simple as that.

Are sure about that? Did you forget how an entire Narrator speech turned out to be wrong in 969? You can't trust enithing in One Piece since Oda is The Biggest lier in the world, just for sake of hype he can say any type of BS. This is the reality of Post-Timskip one piece.
This narration says "People SAY" As in ts hearsay in the world of one piece itself

And this narration literally begins with Narrator saying Kaido has lost like a dozen times

M

MD Zolo

@MD Zolo Pics aren't out yet but spoiler provider says P1 is pinpin:josad: lolz so at this point I don't think there's any denying that P1 is battle able for Onigashima which is disappointing to say the least personally, as if Sanji didn't take P1 out, then why make him engage P1 in the first place? I mean the point of Sanji engaging him was to stop the destruction of the town and hurt to the people so if Sanji just exchanged a few blows with P1 and then bailed what was stopping P1 from destroying the town to force Sanji out again? and why didn't we see him till now? Also why did Sanji abandon the fight? (assuming he did). All questions I'm hoping Oda answers but won't hold my breathe on that lolz. But yh, I'll acknowledge my L on this.

On other stuff, interesting to know that there are 2 female members of the F6 as it feels like they are both going to be match-ups for Robin and Nami. Also one of the Flying Six wearing a mask makes me think that it could be a character we are already familiar with, maybe the Gin theorists are onto something..lolz but we'll see. Hopefully we get a few interaction panels from the F6 to get a feel of their personalities and not just get introduced to them.
Then let's wait for pics. In any case, I hope you don't think that I am deriving some sort of pleasure in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.