Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:choppawhat: What if....

Sanji finale this arc is really P1 ?
What if... Jinbei fights the flyer with sharp teeth...
What if no top strawhat (excluding luffy of course) fights a commander solo , no mid trio fights a vet solo

:endthis: That will cause riot
Fishman actually looks to be the swordsman judging by his collared jacket (looks like the jacket/cape swordsmen wear), so I doubt Jinbe fights him. Still likely Brooks fight all things considering but obviously we need to see more full designs. It almost seems like he will be a fishman swordsman with a dinosaur zoan. Super weird.

I think Sasaki is my favourite based on looks. Interested in all of them but him and the masked guy especially.
Sasaki seems like the Samurai guy
I wonder if Oda intends to portray his skills in the same way as "Sasaki Kojiro" by making his style having a Long one swords style...

Cause I think Oda depicted Musashi in this arc but with Oden... who kinda resembled him in his wild attitude let alone the "Two sword style"

All 5 (and Drake) look like serious designs. Oda definitely wants people to take these guys seriously as part of Kaido's core crew. I can easily picture them all in intense 1v1 fights, even against the Strawhats.

Perospero/Oven/Daifuku/Compote and Commander Snack look much more whimsical compared to the Tobi Roppo. They may be more akin to Kaido's Numbers where Oda will surely go with more eccentric designs. The fact that the hype Tobi Roppo were revealed before the Numbers is something to think about.

Oh? Page one has a sister? And she has kaido horns?
It seems they are all fake/attachments. Page One didn't have the horns before and is wearing a hat with them. Jack's horns are clearly attached to his head (with metalwork). Hers and the other female F6 (along with several other headliners) may just be doing it to imitate Kaido and possibly the Numbers (if they are natural on them)

Status
Not open for further replies.