Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I haven't read the spoilers but I saw the pics of the straw hats wearing the clothes of the beast pirates, and that plot is soooo lame and repetitive, wasn't this supposed to follow the marineford model? It seems more like the EL model to me with the whole sneaking around thing, which means the fights will be the same as the Alabasta/EL style smh

And I haven't read the spoilers but I saw the pics of the straw hats wearing the clothes of the beast pirates, and that plot is soooo lame and repetitive, wasn't this supposed to follow the marineford model? It seems more like the EL model to me with the whole sneaking around thing, which means the fights will be the same as the Alabasta/EL style smh
It was never mentioned anywhere that it would be similar to any "style". The changed their outfits to "blend in". Once they take it off, they get their normal clothes back, as per Kinemon's power.

The sheer number of people this arc should tell you that it cant be like Alabasta or Enies Lobby.

Technically, but the crew didn't make landfall last chapter.
Probably the first page will be of them having already trashed the port with Kid. Oda's trying to get these people on the island already.

Let's get this party started. New Nami Outfit ✔️ All members of the flying six-panel ✔️ Queen being Queen ✔️ Horror panel of Big Mom in Kimono not yet ✔️

Calling it now! Black Maria has T-Rex Zoan.
That's what I've been wondering; What fucking Zoan would she have, She's Huge. Maybe almost closer to BM or Kaidou, maybe, what enormous creature would she become. What would look fucking awesome Sized up

Oda is dragging the manga to start the war in onigashima in 2021, didn't you know that?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That's what I've been wondering; What fucking Zoan would she have, She's Huge. Maybe almost closer to BM or Kaidou, maybe, what enormous creature would she become. What would look fucking awesome Sized up
Knowing Oda he will give a "feminine" DF to Black Maria : maybe an prehistoric dragonfly

A huge ancient snake (titanoboa) would have been cool but the Orochi teacher already has that kind of abilities

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.