Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BMP arriving late means they will hand alliance another L than the one they gave them At Tea party

Just when Queen is taken down,
Flyers are beaten or not
Smoothie Pero Snack Daifuku Mont Dor Amande show up to clean the mess...
Half of alliance gets trapped by Mont d or ability, the rest of BMO give the Alliance an L
BM and Kaido themselves handle Luffy kidd Law , a huge L.
While I disagree with Queen and the Flyers being taken down, the BMP showing up is going to help the Beasts Pirates give the alliance an L. When the BMP do show up the combined forces of both the Beasts Pirates and the BMP are going to defeat the whole alliance, and then something will happen we will have round two of the battle.

INTRODUCED for 3rd time coz he has been irrelevant.
Complains to Daddy coz they dont listen to him
Uses Daddy's name coz his own authority and power isnt respected
Yet Still gets disrespected
*Ladies and gentlemen, KING the Background
What are you going to do if king has Coc?
Kaido hinted at his crew already having many of them when he defeated luffy in Kuri..
At this rate,both King,and queen(a bit unlikely with queen though) as well as Who's who,Sasaki and Yamato may well all have Coc.

J

Jo_Ndule

Alliance has :
Luffy as top tier
Kidd as Inbetweener
9 high tiers : Denjiro/ Law /Ashura /Neko /Zoro /Jinbei /Killer /Sanji /Kawa

+ mid tiers: Kinnemon, Heat

Yonko alliance has :
BM and Kaido as top tiers
12 high tiers : Smoothie /King /Queen /Jack /Pero/Snack /Fukurokuju /Kanjuro /Apoo /WhoWho /Sasaki /Drake

And 2 Vets (Compote Daifuku) + 3 flyers + Numbers

J

Jo_Ndule

What are you going to do if king has Coc?
Kaido hinted at his crew already having many of them when he defeated luffy in Kuri..
At this rate,both King,and queen(a bit unlikely with queen though) as well as Who's who,Sasaki and Yamato may well all have Coc.
He doesn't have it! This chapter killed his 1% chance.
Yamato is the only one who has CoC coz he is Kaido son

Great chapter. It was to be expected that Luffy will have his own adventures.
I guess kidd is going straight after kaido so he won't make too much ruckus until he meets him, unless he comes across someone strong before.

I'm also interested in where zoro will end up. He'll probably have a warm up fight against someone strong. I'm looking forward to it.

Hopefully the rest of the straw hats will encounter some strong enemies as well.

Maybe some of the F6 will be defeated by the straw hats since they are supposed to go look for kaido's son.

I liked the ending. I know people are going to say luffy will ruin the plan again but I don't give a fuck about that stupid plan anyway. Queen is here so if luffy starts kicking ass we might have the first big fight of the war. Luffy against a calamity will be a perfect way of judging his current level.
Let's get into the action.

Last edited:
Pound alive :kriwhat:

franky x robin is definitely a thing

an announcement hmmmm it's certainly a wedding between yamato and a bigmom daughter my guess is pudding and yamato is definitely strong maybe even as strong as king for the entire tobi roppo to bring him back

Status
Not open for further replies.