Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Big Mom's daughter we've seen is Compote (49), Smoothie (35), Gallete (31), Flampe (15)

i like how Snack is there, nice addition by the anime since he wasn't in the manga

sweet commander smoothie + former sweet commander snack in wano because they didn't show off in WCI arc and had missed potential
while katakuri and cracker stay behind to defend the island as oda already showed us what they have in full length

The third round against Kaido will happen in Wano's mainland itself, I am pretty sure of that.
Yes the second round will be Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer and Law vs Kaido and after a long fight he will suffer great damage and will use his awakening to defeat them, then he'll say fuck it and will go to mainland wano to kill hiyori and destroy the flower capital. Luffy will regain conscious and ride Zeus to follow Kaido where they'll have their final one on one, Awakened Kaido vs Advanced haki Luffy

they can't lose this fast
They very much can.

This is the phase in the arc where Oda puts everyone in position to be defeated. We've had the big flashback, the Strawhats are moving into action, and so are the villains. We'll need a couple more chapters to get everyone in place, then there will be a few more intermediary chapters of battle, then the Flying Six will start to fall.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
They very much can.

This is the phase in the arc where Oda puts everyone in position to be defeated. We've had the big flashback, the Strawhats are moving into action, and so are the villains. We'll need a couple more chapters to get everyone in place, then there will be a few more intermediary chapters of battle, then the Flying Six will start to fall.
As long as Princess Ulti is fine <3

But nice to see Kid leading Luffy and short into the fight. :D

The way Flying Six are hyped, I’m worried. I remember something similar in many other mangas where the underlings thought they are ready for the big game and got put in their places so hard..:goatasure:
It is most likely what is going to happen if the alliance doesn't attack before they get the chance to defy the Calamities.
I also think that X-Drake and at least another F6 will refuse to defy the Calamities.

Status
Not open for further replies.