Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, Nami can go lick Sanji's boots, Robin can try and fight both; Giant her and her clones.
GrandLineReview did Nami vs Robin video and Nami won XD.
I wonder how badly Enel needs to strike you with the lightning to make you think Robin loses to Nami XD.

edit. She didn't win but draw which is as absurdly as lose anyway.

Just thoughts. People try to put Nami whenever there is a girl in the enemy crew but people forget Nami is weak. I think Nami would hide behind the rock for the most time while Robin would fight Ulti or Maria xD
Hmm You must of not seen me post much; I'm an active Nami hater basically; I don't think she belongs or deserves to be in any of these fights, and Oda curttails the plot and bends over backwards to give Nami a 1 up all the time. Nami should not have Zeus, Dumbest bullshit ever.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hmm You must of not seen me post much; I'm an active Nami hater basically; I don't think she belongs or deserves to be in any of these fights, and Oda curttails the plot and bends over backwards to give Nami a 1 up all the time. Nami should not have Zeus, Dumbest bullshit ever.
I'm maybe not Nami hater like you but I think if Oda wanted to use Nami in fights in the future he should establish her fighting prowess and sh*t like that earlier in the series. I can't f'ing imagine my mental state if Nami beats Ulti or Maria XD and yes Zeus thing was completely useless as well as focusing on Sanji and not giving him a proper 1 vs 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.