Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 979 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 979 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

@PuckTheGreat:

King: Even if I summoned you all to gather, there are some of you who wouldn't heed my call.
King: Who's Who, Sasaki
Who's Who: .......
Sasaki: Well that's true
King: All of you ex pirate captains are gunning for our "All Star" seats (note: text is cut off but I'm guessing he's saying something like this)

@Leo

Kanjuro has never been to Onigashima.

In this chapter, Kaido's son name is revealed.

When the Tobi Roppo find Kaido's son, they are given the right to challenge the All-Stars through a nomination system.

It is said King summoned the Tobi Roppo using Kaido's name.

King: There are some of you who will not appear even if I summon. Who's Who & Sasaki... Because you ex-pirate captains are aiming for our status.
@DruMzTV

- Kaidou's son does not appear, only his name is said. - redon

Last edited by a moderator:

(I just google translated the page)
King: Even if I summoned you all to gather, there are some of you who wouldn't heed my call.
King: Who's Who, Sasaki
Who's Who: .......
Sasaki: Well that's true
King: All of you ex pirate captains are gunning for our "All Star" seats (note: text is cut off but I'm guessing he's saying something like this)

Last edited:
From 5ch, confirmed by @Roventiar

- Strawhats and Kidd Pirates start infiltrating Kaidos Mansion​
- Once the Flying Six manage to find Kaidos son, they get the chance to challenge the calamities.​
- The challenge is supposed to be demonstrated in front of Big Mom. That is the reason why Kaido gathered them to meet big mom.​
- Kaido wants to show the strength of flying six to big mom​
- If one of Flying Six win against the calamities, they can replace the respective All-Star​
- We see Big Mom in her Kimono as she joins Kaido on the festival​
- The numbers have a gift prepared for Kaido (it is stated that its something important)​
- Kanjuro is flying towards Hiyori instead of Onigashima

Last edited:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
New info on korean spo site :
- Kidd is going ahead and Luffy is following him
- Luffy : "Kinemon! Don't worry i'll make sure he doesn't ruin the plan!"
- Zoro : "Luffy is the type to make things go worst so i'll go handle it myself"
- Kidd, Luffy, Zoro disappear and everyone feels uneasy something will go wrong coz of them
- While Luffy is about to catch up with Kidd, he arrives at some place where Kaido's underlings are drinking alcohol and he gets mad, thinking about Tama, when he sees them complaining the red bean porridge is trash

NOTE :
The spo guy is not 100% sure but he trusts the content is likely to be correct.....

Edit : The spoiler guy also pretty much confirmed that Kaido's son name is Yamato, and that Kanjuro is going to where Hiyori is..!? (he didn't change the previous content while the post was updated with above new info)

Source: https://blog.naver.com/kitchen19/221933780589

Last edited:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
New info on korean spo site :
- Kidd is going ahead and Luffy is following him
- Luffy : "Kinemon! Don't worry i'll make sure he doesn't ruin the plan!"
- Zoro : "Luffy is the type to make things go worst so i'll go handle it myself"
- Kidd, Luffy, Zoro disappear and everyone feels uneasy something will go wrong coz of them
- While Luffy is about to catch up with Kidd, he arrives at some place where Kaido's underlings are drinking alcohol and he gets mad, thinking about Tama, when he sees them complaining the red bean porridge is trash

NOTE :
The spo guy is not 100% sure but he trusts the content is likely to be correct.....

Edit : The spoiler guy also pretty much confirmed that Kaido's son name is Yamato, and that Kanjuro is going to where Hiyori is..!? (he didn't change the previous content while the post was updated with above new info)

Source: https://blog.naver.com/kitchen19/221933780589
Latest edit on the Korean spo site :

The part about "Kanjuro flying to where Hiyori is" was removed (only remaining line about Kanjuro is that "he looks like he has never visited Onigashima before")

The text spoilers are google translated.

EDIT: Her name is not Shin Uchi. Shin Uchi is the japanese writing/meaning to what we refer as "Headliner".

We dont know her name yet, just that she is a Headliner.

(The Beasts Pirates have Headliners (真打ち Shin'uchi?), who are mostly composed of elite Gifters, responsible for leading the other Gifters, Pleasures, and Waiters. -opwiki)

Last edited:
Black Maria: This is going to be quite difficult to deal with. So that "big announcement" had something to do with young master yamato?
Kaido: that's right
Black Maria: I see
Ulti: so troublesome! So it's just one of your family problems, kaido!
Page One: hey!
Who's who: and if we bring him here peacefully?
Kaido: ill give you guys the right to challenge for the title of all stars. How's that?

Who's who: Really? That's not a bad deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.