Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't like what Oda did here. I mean it doesn't necessarily kill all the hype around King but it makes All-Stars look like a meme ( nervous WCI flashback ). Imagine probably being second strongest after Kaido ( Talking about King ) and some six punks who look for the position as top commanders don't care about you and don't listen to your calls. Why? Can Oda stop making intimidating characters looks like jokes? King still has some hype but I can totally imagine Oda writing that King has a break during a fight to watch his torture tapes and has wide open mouth from eating too much shit ( Zoro vs Sanji debates ).

Respect the commanders! :/

I don't like what Oda did here. I mean it doesn't necessarily kill all the hype around King but it makes All-Stars look like a meme ( nervous WCI flashback ). Imagine probably being second strongest after Kaido ( Talking about King ) and some six punks who look for the position as top commanders don't care about you and don't listen to your calls. Why? Can Oda stop making intimidating characters looks like jokes? King still has some hype but I can totally imagine Oda writing that King has a break during a fight to watch his torture tapes and has wide open mouth from eating too much shit ( Zoro vs Sanji debates ).

Katakuri had way more hype than King.

That's exactly why i hope the All-Stars will beat the arrogance right out of the Flying Six :funky:

D

Deleted member 863

Yo no joke, but what if Kaidos son is the lurking legend? Wouldnt that be dope? If his true name is Yamato then at least in our world historically speaking, he is a legend. Oda likes to take inspirations as we know

I will defend Oda here even though I've been attacking him for a long time this thread LOL

I feel like King has maintained his intimidation here EVEN MORE... The reason simply is... He was the PERSON who invited them so that they can have the chance to challenge for an "All Star" seat...
So he knows their ambitions... but he was like "do your best" as if he knows no one can make him budge from his seat...

So... I can see it as either it's a way to have them get rid of Queen for him LOL... cause he and Queen are like cats and dogs... OR he sees it as an opportunity to strengthen the crew as "the right hand man"
Also, it gives the people who are UNDER the calamities lots of "credit" for us to say "those dudes are powerful... not pushover... that they have balls to stand up to calamities and even try to take the position for themselves if they are given the chance... overall.. I feel that was good...

Status
Not open for further replies.