Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing you have to consider about Big Mom is that her crew is in its prime right now. I doubt old age has made her strength that much weaker than she would be young, and her crew is much larger and more experienced than it would've been in Roger's day. She and Kaido have both amassed power as time went on, so you can't attribute their current danger levels to what they used to be.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Big Mom wanted Germa's technology because everyone after Snack is a fodder without a Raid Suit.
Sanji >>>>>> Every Big Mom brat ( besides Kata, Smoothie, Cracker, Snack ).

Oven and Perospero are trash. If Sanji had put more effort into his kick it will depart Oven's head from the body. Perospero is good against people with no Haki.
Oven has similar feats to Sanji, only that the former is the durable type, the latter speed type. Oven was still standing though after taking Ichiji´s strongest attack while getting blindsided by it, Sanji was about to die from some bullets. So their individual attributes match each other pretty well, while having similar AP.
Regarding the more effort thing, i better leave it at that.
Where did you get that? You would need to have high level of Haki covering the entire body for that to be true, which Sanji does not have.

My prediction is Kaido's son is going to be a dweeb/loser who's only skill is how to hide and evade capture. He's going to be a snot nose kid who has to deal with an alcoholic dad. Oda will go for the gag before going for an actual tough character. Especially now that we know the flying 6 are cool characters. It's typical Oda to introduce something hype and then break it with a gag which I believe he will do with Kaido's son.

If the Hide and Seek with the Flying Six turns out to be accurate. I believe the Straw Hats will successfully capture Kaido's Son and be permitted to fight the Calamities in battle while Kaido and Big Mom watch. It would be Funny if Kaido's son was a looser but Kaido was a super loving father when he's drunk. Like to a pushy extent. That's why the son wants to be left a lone just to play games or something.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji vs Peros who Jinbe was shitting his pants when he saw him is mid high diff fight
Oven vs Jinbe is an extreme diff fight either way
since Fishman karate won't do anything to him
Oven has trash Armament to me. Extreme diff fight bro xD chill as much of a joke my statement on Sanji departing Oven's head was. Your point is worse xD

It actually sounds like all 6 will be "needed" to catch his son. If they ALL manage to bring his son to the party, they ALL will have a chance to fight the All-Stars. However, the ONE that beats an All-Star will replace that respective person.

That's what the spoiler notes are implying at least.

This is why i don't get why people think Kaido's son is "weak" or something. It actually implies the opposite from Kings dialogue.
Yea that's what I thought as well at first and it certainly can be interpreted that way, but that would also mean that one of the All stars, if he's unlucky, would have to face a gauntlet or not?
Like what if everyone who's up to take that challenge out of the F6 wants to face the same calamity? :D
Obviously in theory this might be possible, when they can rest afterwards and all that, but under the recent circumstances, where Kaido aims at putting up a show for BM, this doesn't really add for me. Independent from the recent circumstances (the approaching war).
But I'd like to hear your thoughts about it.

BTW I aswell would prefer it if they, as a collective, would be the "son catching" troop. But there's the issue from above.

And I've just noticed that my view on it would potentially lead to an inner group rivalry. Questionable whether Oda aims at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.