Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy from Punk Hazard is just a headliner at best reporting what happened to Caesar during its retransmission. Kaido's son won't even show up for an important event of his father and the other brokers weren't really elite members of their groups (those who were part of huge organizations, I mean), so why should we expect that guy to be such an important individual doing such an "unimportant" task?
Not "at best". There is still precedent for an Ace in Kaido's crew. No such character has been revealed yet. There is clearly a card rank missing from the Heirarchy. If the Numbers are introduced from 2 to 10, then thats another red flag that he/she exists.

Lucci was literally part of those viewings and I'm pretty sure there was no pattern to who was actually viewing Caesars demonstration. You are only saying that because Oda decided to have Tamago and Peckoms view it, which was done to have recognizable characters there so they could eventually chase the Strawhats to Zo

Last edited:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
People shouldn't get there hopes up about Kaido's son if his name is actually Yamato. People thought Orochi was gonna be a strong badass because of his name and status, look how he turned out...

Also, since there's all this talk of the meaning of the Kanji in Yamato, Wado Ichimonji means "Path to Harmony" or something along those lines.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jeez, I hope we will get the summary in the next days at least. It should be better if none of the spoilers were revealed because it will not hurt that much cause you know you need to wait until the 7th of May. Now that little spoilers dropped I check this forum every 2/3 h if there is an update or not. It is incredibly boring.

People shouldn't get there hopes up about Kaido's son if his name is actually Yamato. People thought Orochi was gonna be a strong badass because of his name and status, look how he turned out...

Also, since there's all this talk of the meaning of the Kanji in Yamato, Wado Ichimonji means "Path to Harmony" or something along those lines.
The difference is that Orochi isn’t Kaido’s son.

The spoilers thread for chapter 957 has the most replies of any in this section, with 6706 posts therein. I wonder if we can surpass that here before this chapter actually comes out...and I bet most of y’all motherfuckers will gladly accept the challenge :kizabat:
I guess that can potentially happen depending on the rate of awesomeness the new spoilers will feature around the F6 hot topic

The spoilers thread for chapter 957 has the most replies of any in this section, with 6706 posts therein. I wonder if we can surpass that here before this chapter actually comes out...and I bet most of y’all motherfuckers will gladly accept the challenge :kizabat:
Doubt it, at this point, i hope we are lucky enough to get a full scan this weekend and not have to wait any longer or worst case more spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.