Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New spoilers

ルフィ・ゾロとサンジがヘッドライナーと戦っているが、ジャックが現れてゾロと激突する。獣人海賊団の前にビッグマムが現れる。みんなショックを受ける。ビッグマム海賊団全員が映し出され、一緒に座る。スナックもそこにいる。ペロスペロはスムージーにカタクリのことを尋ねるが、スムージーは大丈夫だと言う。カイドウとビッグマムが威嚇的な目で仲間を見ているところでチャプターは終了。

I doubt they are true, they don't make much sense to me. 5ch.
This fake. Currently Jack in front of Kaido. Snack still at Wci

Really? My bad. Urouge really did erase him from my memory
At this point I would just assume that any BM child that Oda introduced within the last 20 chapters of WCI (I.e. Bavarois, Citron, Cinnamon, Snack, Decuplets, Raisin, etc) are probably all at Wano. It seems that Oda has the intention of fully using them here instead of using them at WCI.

New spoilers

ルフィ・ゾロとサンジがヘッドライナーと戦っているが、ジャックが現れてゾロと激突する。獣人海賊団の前にビッグマムが現れる。みんなショックを受ける。ビッグマム海賊団全員が映し出され、一緒に座る。スナックもそこにいる。ペロスペロはスムージーにカタクリのことを尋ねるが、スムージーは大丈夫だと言う。カイドウとビッグマムが威嚇的な目で仲間を見ているところでチャプターは終了。

I doubt they are true, they don't make much sense to me. 5ch.

Didn't the last batch of spoilers come from 5ch first before going on the Korean site? The one with Kaido mentioning Yamato and Kanjuro being lost.

Really it just says Luffy/Zoro/Sanji run into Jack and Zoro clashes with him (would not confirm a fight), then it just mentions Big Mom in a Kimono, Pero, Snack and Smoothie in the least being present, with Pero and Smoothie talking about Katakuri. Last thing is BM/Kaido staring at each other intensely (?). Idk could be real

Didn't the last batch of spoilers come from 5ch first before going on the Korean site? The one with Kaido mentioning Yamato and Kanjuro being lost.

Really it just says Luffy/Zoro/Sanji run into Jack and Zoro clashes with him (would not confirm a fight), then it just mentions Big Mom in a Kimono, Pero, Snack and Smoothie in the least being present, with Pero and Smoothie talking about Katakuri. Last thing is BM/Kaido staring at each other intensely (?). Idk could be real
Jack is with King and Kaido, it's a fake

A question....
Zoro doesnt know he actually beat Killer the guy right there standing next him, does he :jay-he:
and Killer doesnt seem to have told that to anyone about what Zoro did to him either :risitasad:
so is this matter just gonna be kept secret like this forever or what :quest:
Would you tell people that you got one shoted with your own weapon that you couldn't take back from a guy simply flexing his chest?:saden::shame:

I don't know, I just find it weird that Smoothie and Pero talk about Katakuri. Why would they do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.