Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
>>> Kanjuro has never been to Onigashima.

In this chapter, Kaido's son is revealed.

When the Tobi Roppo find Kaido's son, they are given the right to challenge the All-Stars through a nomination system.

It is said King summoned the Tobi Roppo using Kaido's name.

King: There are some of you who will not appear even if I summon. Who's Who & Sasaki... Because you ex-pirate captains are aiming for our status.

They really need to explain the benefits an All Star gets. It seems like the Flying 6 has hardly any respect for the Calamities for why fight for the seat?
It was explained lol...They hold highest authority next to Kaido himself. But it's Kaido's crew...Respect doesn't go far :D

why do folks keep bringing up challenging queen
where was this stated.
Last chapter lol...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It was explained lol...They hold highest authority next to Kaido himself. But it's Kaido's crew...Respect doesn't go far :D

Last chapter lol...
That's exactly why it seems odd to me lol. They supposedly get more authority but some people wont give a shit what they say. Just pure chaos with no collaboration. Even the All Stars bicker amongst each other.

J

Jo_Ndule

Perospero is 50 and Kaido was with the Rocks 40 years ago as an experience. He was shown adult-like with his club. I doubt he was 10 years old at the time.
He wasnt adult
Oda is just bad with heights , also Kaido is huge. BM at 12 was already taller than most people.
Kaido is 56 max, at least 50.

Imagine Katakuri needing BM name to convoke Capone or Veterans lol
King doesnt even get respect nor recognition from Flyers , he needs to use Kaido name lol

Why cant King himself go fetch Kaido Jr? Is he afraid to fail? That's why he is sending flyers to go fail as usual (the past years they been called for family issues as Sasaki & ulti implied ) ?

King portrayal doesnt look good :
*First he feels like a background character
*Secondly he was seen as a mere collection by BM not even hyped for his strength or skills
*Thirdly he cant even order/convoke Flyers without using Kaido name or else they wont accept.

Is this the dude above Marco? Lol
Marco was ordering everyone except Jozu & Ace.
Kata orders/convoke anyone, even Pero listens to him.
Ray commands everyone

King needs Kaido name LOL this tells me Queen also used Kaido name to send Foyers go handle Sanji

What i understand from the spo :
- If the F6 bring Kaido's son to Kaido they will have a right to challenge the All-Star (ofc that doesn't say they can actually beat them)
- King says Kaido's son is aiming at becoming an AllStar too

(was edited)
it Seems that All F6 are Former Captain and Between Them Sasaki and Who's Who Are Aiming to Become AllStar Not Kaidos Son and if they Can Bring Kaido's Son To Party King Will Give Them Opportunity To Challange all Stars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.