Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
more and more proofs that Big Mom Pirates are way to stronger than these clowns :goatasure:

kaido : orochi's bitch

- the same kaido that said "i will kill you if you come to wano" and lost his shit when Big Mom Pirates were on wano waters had no choice but to say yes to an alliance with big mom even in his own territories with three YC in there when she was alone

king : pls F6 PLEAEEEEEEESE!

queen : RIP!

jack : the drag-down!

S

Shura

Tobi robbo might be already created in the past.
well...this just opens up another possibility that KQJ were the past members of tobi roppo and got promoted or given new rank of all stars while adding the super rookies to the Tobi roppo rank....

or there was no organized structure of crew 20 years back...we haven't seen anyone apart from Kaido, Queen, King....either way, we have to wait and see how the Kaidou group formed in the past....we may see in Kaidou flashback

But the entire scene was written to parallel the Shanks/WB meeting... That was its intention, down to the dialogue.
so? even if it was a parallel it's doesn't have anything to do with king's strength when BM herself didn't even mention it and just want him because of his race.

it'll different matter if BM said that he want someone as powerful as king to joing her crew, heck it'll even better if bm didn't specify the reasons why he want king to join his crew like shanks did to marco, because if bm did thag there is still be a chance that bm want him for his strength alone

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It isnt.
They are both common commanders no CoC, no top tier haki, no real individual hype, at least Marco has respect from many.
Oden > Kata> Kaido Jr > Marco>=Smoothie> = King/ cracker>= Ace/Queen ~ Doffy/Jack

If Kaido dies , king won't be captain Queen and flyers dont even respect his strength and authority . he doesnt have authority over queen too.
If kaido junior is so strong why isnt he a calamity?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It isnt.
They are both common commanders no CoC, no top tier haki, no real individual hype, at least Marco has respect from many.
Oden > Kata> Kaido Jr > Marco>=Smoothie> = King/ cracker>= Ace/Queen ~ Doffy/Jack

If Kaido dies , king won't be captain Queen and flyers dont even respect his strength and authority . he doesnt have authority over queen too.
Stop trying to use crew relationships to certify your bad views. The Beast Pirates are not a family unit like the BMP or the WBPs. It's a crew that came together because of Kaido's personal strength.

Oda drew 2 Yonko clashing and splitting the sky.
The weaker Yonko offered the flying, flame related YC1 of the others crew a place in their crew.
The YC1, who flies and has flames, said no.

But I guess, again, this means nothing to you? This isn't Oda establishing anything?

more and more proofs that Big Mom Pirates are way to stronger than these clowns :goatasure:

kaido : orochi's bitch

- the same kaido that said "i will kill you if you come to wano" and lost his shit when Big Mom Pirates were on wano waters had no choice but to say yes to an alliance with big mom even in his own territories with three YC in there when she was alone

king : pls F6 PLEAEEEEEEESE!

queen : RIP!

jack : the drag-down!
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
so? even if it was a parallel it's doesn't have anything to do with king's strength when BM herself didn't even mention it and just want him because of his race.

it'll different matter if BM said that he want someone as powerful as king to joing her crew, heck it'll even better if bm didn't specify the reasons why he want king to join his crew like shanks did to marco, because if bm did thag there is still be a chance that bm want him for his strength alone
Shanks didn't want Marco for his strength either, but the fact that Oda wants us to think of Marco when we see King is reason enough to relate their strengths.

Not "even if" it is. It's not hard to understand.

It isnt.

Both 1st commanders of the WSM and WSC...

Both asked to join another Yonko crew ...

Oda didn't parallel anything...

:arnoling:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh...so you are saying Shanks wanted Marco because of his race??...:sus:
You're pulling stuff outta your ass with that one. Shanks wanted Marco, Big Mom wanted King. Neither defined for their strength. But again, Oda's drawing this scene to make us connection these characters together. To say; King is to the Beast Pirates what Marco is to the WBPs.

S

Shura

Shanks didn't want Marco for his strength either, but the fact that Oda wants us to think of Marco when we see King is reason enough to relate their strengths.

Not "even if" it is. It's not hard to understand.
you know there is a small difference between the so called parallel scene you are imposing....Shanks didn't say reason but BigMom "clearly" stated why she wants King..you can't deny manga..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
you know there is a small difference between the so called parallel scene you are imposing....Shanks didn't say reason but BigMom "clearly" stated why she wants King..you can't deny manga..
How is it so called when it's identical? Big Mom's reasoning doesn't matter (if anything, being the last member of an extinct race makes you unique) because Oda is having this scene play out exactly like the last one.

How is that difficult for you to understand?

S

Shura

You're pulling stuff outta your ass with that one. Shanks wanted Marco, Big Mom wanted King. Neither defined for their strength. But again, Oda's drawing this scene to make us connection these characters together. To say; King is to the Beast Pirates what Marco is to the WBPs.
I ain't pulling out anything...I am just saying what has been stated in the manga....Oda didn't give any room for "stupid parallelism" in this case.....he simply stated reason in case of BigMom...

Status
Not open for further replies.