Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King lacks CoC that's why. He needs to beat them or use force to make them obey once and for all, or do a skill that amazes them forever

Kaido crew isnt Rocks

Xebec had to deal with 4 conquerors + other strong pirates
While Kaido possibly has 1 (his son) and 10 strong people
Kaido doesnt even have to deal with them since they submitted after losing.

Dont compare Rocks to Beast Pirates
Xebec had 3 inbetweeners or Low tops : BM WB Shiki
Kaido has high tiers : Calamities ,Sasaki & who who

King not forcing them tells me he cant even handle 2 or more flyers and win.

Btw ,
This confirms Sasaki and Who Who are like Snack/Pero ... the 4th and 5th strongest of Kaido crew.
Drake is like Capone here...above other flyers but below Sasaki ...

headcanon to assume any top tier matches his fs as well bar kaido
with that metric
kata is a better fighter
:whitepress:
How do you know that Kaido is stronger than Katakuri? :cheers:

Joke aside, of course portrayal is important as well in which top tiers could bypass Katakuri's FS with their AOE attacks or advanced Haki but even then, it highly depends what a top tier can offer against Katakuri. Do you think amnesia Big Mom, without DF and Haki, can defeat Katakuri just with her superior strength? Of course not, he would pummel her over and over again.

Katakuri is simply a tricky opponent in which top tiers win against him if they outlast his Haki well enough during a stamina fight or if they can match it directly.

Marco can win against Katakuri as well, simply by outlasting him, Luffy tried to do this as well at first but he rather decided to surpass Katakuri directly without that stuff. Dude is a stamina beast after all.

King neither has portrayal comparable to top tiers nor something like Marco in which he could easily outlast Katakuri's Haki. But King's portrayal puts him on a comparable level with Katakuri anyway - but on this case, the match-up is the most important one in which I do not magically give King the ability to counter Katakuri's FS. He HAS to show it.

Those panels are not really a fair comparison. Not to throw shade on Jinbe's feat (which is pretty impressive as he managed to send a Yonkou flying), but Lilin was in a weakened state in the above panel. Hell even chopper managed to tank one of her blunt attacks in that state. In comparison, Lilin (not starved) was able to completely overwhelm both Luffy & Hyou who were using barrier haki to block her in her heavy state. Moreover, Lilin recovered from the attack almost immediately. Also Akainu is a natural counter for Jinbe so unlike Lilin he can completely nullify his fishman karate which utilizes water thanks to his DF ability.

If the point is that Oda shit on Lilin then you have a point as he did take advantage of her weakened state to embarrass her a bit..lolz but if it's a direct comparison between how Jinbe fared against Akainu and how he fared against Lilin then then I don't think it's a fair comparison.

Those panels are not really a fair comparison. Not to throw shade on Jinbe's feat (which is pretty impressive), but Lilin was in a weakened state in the above panel. Hell even chopper managed to tank one of her blunt attacks in that state. In comparison, Lilin (not starved) was able to completely overwhelm both Luffy & Hyou who were using barrier haki to block her in her heavy state. Moreover, Lilin recovered from the attack almost immediately. Also Akainu is a natural counter for Jinbe so unlike Lilin he can completely nullify his fishman karate which utilizes water thanks to his DF ability.

If the point is that Oda shit on Lilin then you have a point as he did take advantage of her weakened state to embarrass her a bit..lolz but if it's a direct comparison between how Jinbe fared against Akainu and how he fared against Lilin then then I don't think it's a fair comparison.
i'm meming
:myman:
kata & big mom stans ticked me off.

Those panels are not really a fair comparison. Not to throw shade on Jinbe's feat (which is pretty impressive), but Lilin was in a weakened state in the above panel. Hell even chopper managed to tank one of her blunt attacks in that state. In comparison, Lilin (not starved) was able to completely overwhelm both Luffy & Hyou who were using barrier haki to block her in her heavy state. Moreover, Lilin recovered from the attack almost immediately. Also Akainu is a natural counter for Jinbe so unlike Lilin he can completely nullify his fishman karate which utilizes water thanks to his DF ability.

They will selectively ignore or forget it. The entire point is just to bash and downplay BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.