Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy had just eaten all of Queen's oshirulo the previous night and was just beating up fodder the whole morning. You don't remember the scene where Luffy and Hyogoro were fat in the middle of the ring? The scene happened two chapters before Big mom arrived. The whole time they were just beating fodder.

Luffy was perfectly fine and he had just unlocked advanced armament.

Katakuri can dodge all the day long but he CAN NOT harm big mom. Her durability and physical strength outclass his so much that he cannot do anything to her.
1.) Yes, while Luffy was running in seacuffs weakening his powers. That's a nerf whether you like it or not.
2.) He couldn't control advanced armament, that's why base Luffy failed to block Big Mom's palm because he couldn't maintain his advanced CoA.
3.) That is extremely wrong. Queen cracked Big Mom's skull by a tackle attack on her head. Katakuri's higher end attacks are far more powerful than G3, his Zangiri Mochi even on par with King Cobra, Snake Man's finishing move. Katakuri can aim at more vulnerable parts, that's HOW he FIGHTS.

I love the beast pirates the way the are is the "survival of the fittest" and there is the intern challenge the strong lives the weak dies Kaido gives me vibe he has so much EOS material

All flying six are prob former SN like Kid and Drake and want to rise there status
And Kaidos top three men need to stay strong otherwise they will be "eaten" by there competitors it gives the BP such an amazing dynamic its like in the wildness and Kaido stands as the apex predator on the top also ready for an challenge

I think he and BM let the invaders purposely invade onigashima because they don't fear them
And since Kaido wants to die he will also have his fun

hawkins has to come back with his boost card
no way he mentions that and it never comes back to play.
I was thinking maybe Law took Hawkins heart to hold him at ransom in order to help the alliance during the war (i.e. similar to what he did to smoker on PH) but in that scene Law seemingly deals the final blow to Hawkins and then immediately walks out of the cell leaving Hawkins there, so when exactly did Law threaten him with his heart? ^^" Moreover Hawkins is nowhere to be found atm. So the logical conclusion is that he's dead but given Oda creates false tension and then just off screens stuff in order to do whatever he likes after e.g. page one ^^". I won't be surprised if we see Hawkins again soon. His limit break ability I think is valuable enough a reason for him to have been kept alive.

I was thinking maybe Law took Hawkins heart to hold him at ransom in order to help the alliance during the war (i.e. similar to what he did to smoker on PH) but in that scene Law seemingly deals the final blow to Hawkins and then immediately walks out of the cell leaving Hawkins there, so when exactly did Law threaten him with his heart? ^^" Moreover Hawkins is nowhere to be found atm. So the logical conclusion is that he's dead but given Oda creates false tension and then just off screens stuff in order to do whatever he likes after e.g. page one ^^". I won't be surprised if we see Hawkins again soon. His limit break ability I think is valuable enough a reason for him to have been kept alive.
Law must have done something to him, but there is no way he is dead. Oda wouldn't kill off a supernova like that. I don't think he has his heart either, so we can only speculate.

1.) Yes, while Luffy was running in seacuffs weakening his powers. That's a nerf whether you like it or not.
2.) He couldn't control advanced armament, that's why base Luffy failed to block Big Mom's palm because he couldn't maintain his advanced CoA.
3.) That is extremely wrong. Queen cracked Big Mom's skull by a tackle attack on her head. Katakuri's higher end attacks are far more powerful than G3, his Zangiri Mochi even on par with King Cobra, Snake Man's finishing move. Katakuri can aim at more vulnerable parts, that's HOW he FIGHTS.
Queen removed Luffy's sea stone cuffs the day before remember. Luffy was perfectly fine.

Luffy was still stronger than katakuri and perfectly fine

Katakuri DOES NOT HAVE DC FEATS 95% of the Katakuri vs luffy fight was katakuri beating the shit out of Luffy and yet The 5% damage luffy did was enough for him to beat katakuri. You have no basis to say anything Katakuri has done compares to Queen's named attack.

And Queens name attack sis negligible damage to big mom. She got her memory back and was perfectly fine. She never even got medical attention.. and also it was a sneak attack.

I love the beast pirates the way the are is the "survival of the fittest" and there is the intern challenge the strong lives the weak dies Kaido gives me vibe he has so much EOS material

All flying six are prob former SN like Kid and Drake and want to rise there status
And Kaidos top three men need to stay strong otherwise they will be "eaten" by there competitors it gives the BP such an amazing dynamic its like in the wildness and Kaido stands as the apex predator on the top also ready for an challenge
Same for me, from the Big mom pirates you see the family matter, even for someone as Daifuku or Perospero, at the top Katakuri who love his family: Respect, love, trust and teamwork are the major key for the Big mom pirates(between the Big mom pirates if we don´t count Big mom)

The beast pirates are a different case: Respect, Power,fear and individual performance are the major key for the Beast pirates.
The one who beeing stronger get the attention, the weaker one get bullied(even Jack).
Also they don´t take much orders, even from King they don´t give any fuck.

I really love already the personal characterization and hope more screentime for these guys.

I think he and BM let the invaders purposely invade onigashima because they don't fear them
And since Kaido wants to die he will also have his fun
Would be really a twist, Big mom and Kaido doing that on purposely only to test the strenght of their own crew.
In that case they want to see how the crew fighting against invaders. Would be nice to see and every character could get their shine.

Queen removed Luffy's sea stone cuffs the day before remember. Luffy was perfectly fine.
And he had it the day when Big Mom attacked them.
Luffy was not perfectly fine as you claim him out to be.

Luffy was still stronger than katakuri and perfectly fine
Luffy was not perfectly fine as explained above.

Luffy has a different fighting style, not to mention that Luffy was dodging her slow ass just fine but he needed to get out of Udon. That's why he couldn't deal with Big Mom in the first place.

On the other hand, Katakuri can track her on different ways in which Luffy is not able to. Beating her ass from all angles with Power Mochis, cracking her skull with Zangiri Mochi and so on.

Katakuri DOES NOT HAVE DC FEATS 95% of the Katakuri vs luffy fight was katakuri beating the shit out of Luffy and yet The 5% damage luffy did was enough for him to beat katakuri.
Stop talking nonsense; Katakuri easily surpassed G2/G3 with his troll moves.
You know, Katakuri's own Elephant Gun which easily overpowered Luffy's one which cleanly penetrated through Pica golem's head.

Nothing to do with AP/DC - Luffy's endurance was simply better, try again.

Wrong yet again.
Assuming that I have no basis for Katakuri having comparable attack strength than Queen's named attack when his strongest attacks are more comparable to G4th. As I said, his Zangiri Mochi is on par with King Cobra which is stronger than a basic Kong Gun. That's the same technique which easily rattled Big Mom's arm despite her using hardening to clash against it.

Once again, you are literally ignoring that Katakuri is the type of character who aims at more vulnerable parts. Big Mom sure will get off guard hits A LOT.

And Queens name attack sis negligible damage to big mom.
It cracked her skull, though. He damaged her and that's a fact.
And yet you are acting like Katakuri has no way to damage her which is nonsense as well.

Only because she did not need medical threatment, doesn't mean Queen did not crack her skull. Big Mom regaining her memories was perhaps the reason why she felt asleep but let's not act like Queen's attack was totally irrelevant on that one.

It was a sneak attack? Then guess what? Katakuri will hit her a lot with sneak attacks since that's how he fights against his opponents.

Spoilers already ???

These current chapters are giving me life honestly. Ffs why tf did we have to focus on shitty Oden, or Udon, or pathetic Samurai or lame af side characters as Yasu. Weve only came to Wano for the Beast Pirates and the SH alliance. Weve wasted so much time with useless characters like Tama and Hiyori, which were irrelevant in the long run.

Thank fuck were foccusing on whats important now.
could you change that profile pic :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.