Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have the time to look if this has already been asked:

Why is there a chapter this week, I thought it's Golden Week in Japan?
Now when can we actually expect 979 to be released?
We expect early spoiler duo goldenweek, it happen in the past too.
But this time it come really really early, even Yonkouproductions didn´t expect it.
Probably the Provider get it really early this time.

Spoilers already ???

These current chapters are giving me life honestly. Ffs why tf did we have to focus on shitty Oden, or Udon, or pathetic Samurai or lame af side characters as Yasu. Weve only came to Wano for the Beast Pirates and the SH alliance. Weve wasted so much time with useless characters like Tama and Hiyori, which were irrelevant in the long run.

Thank fuck were foccusing on whats important now.
It's insane. Wano's had many other issues, but when the focus shifts away from those terrible scabbards, things don't feel nearly as bad. 70 chapters of focus on awful and uninteresting characters really did kill all hype. Thankfully it's gradually starting to return with the focus on things people had actually been anticipating and waiting years for. Sure as hell not the 9 scrubbards.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So we really do get to meet Kaido’s son this chapter...this must be the fastest we’ve ever gone from a new/unseen character being mentioned to their full reveal; Jinbe wasn’t properly introduced until 400-something chapters after the fact, and Vegapunk still hasn’t been seen after how many years. Oda must have something HUGE in store that he can’t wait to show us :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.