Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
It would be weird if literally just Finding him matters. Like is that a test of observation haki? Surely the reward of challenging a calamity must be matched with a difficult task.
Yea but if the spoilers had said "Capture him" or "Bring him to Kaido" would have been more interesting, but since they say just finding him....meh maybe he's good at hiding or idk, I would love him to be strong AF but the way they're saying it makes me feel weird...

So Oda basically created a new tier because, imo, the Tobbi Roppo are in a tier between Veterans and Commanders.

I mean if Kaido want to showcase their to Big Mom, it is not because they are on the same level as her own veterans.
I mean Kaido crew os Oda showcasing to us, readers, his power scale from top to bottom. I will use this from now

Therefore we have :

-Yonko level : Kaido ~ Big Mom

-Commanders level: Sweet Commanders (bar Snack) ~ Calamities ~ Some supernovaes ~ Jinbe

- Tobbi Roppo level : The tobbi Roppo ~ some other supernovaes ~ Shutenmaru ~ Denjiro ~ Snack ~ Kawamatsu~ Inuarashi ~ Nekomamushi

-Veterans/Numbers level : Oven ~ Daifuku ~ Compote ~ The weakest supernovaes ~ The other scabbards

-Headliners Level: Headliners ~ Pekoms Tamago ~ Mid trio

-Gifter level: Gifters ~ Weak trio ~ most of the members of the Enraged army

-Pleasure level : Pleasures ~ The weakest members of the enraged army

-Waiter level : Waiters ~ Chess Soldier

J

Jo_Ndule

So Oda basically created a new tier because, imo, the Tobbi Roppo are in a tier between Veterans and Commanders.

I mean if Kaido want to showcase their to Big Mom, it is not because they are on the same level as her own veterans.
I mean Kaido crew os Oda showcasing to us, readers, his power scale from top to bottom. I will use this from now

Therefore we have :

-Yonko level : Kaido ~ Big Mom

-Commanders level: Sweet Commanders (bar Snack) ~ Calamities ~ Some supernovaes ~ Jinbe

- Tobbi Roppo level : The tobbi Roppo ~ some other supernovaes ~ Shutenmaru ~ Denjiro ~ Snack ~ Kawamatsu~ Inuarashi ~ Nekomamushi

-Veterans/Numbers level : Oven ~ Daifuku ~ Compote ~ The weakest supernovaes ~ The other scabbards

-Headliners Level: Headliners ~ Pekoms Tamago ~ Mid trio

-Gifter level: Gifters ~ Weak trio ~ most of the members of the Enraged army

-Pleasure level : Pleasures ~ The weakest members of the enraged army

-Waiter level : Waiters ~ Chess Soldier
Dukes and Shuten tag Jack but you group them with tobbi Roppo?
Snack is Commander level, unlike Tobi toppo that needs to prove they are even above Snack.

Tamago >Pekoms >= Enraged army top members ~ Franky/robin > headliners except hawkins

Luffy is above commanders!
Kidd is probably above all commanders at wano too.

So Oda basically created a new tier because, imo, the Tobbi Roppo are in a tier
Don't think it's a new entire tier, just that the Tobi roppo are overall stronger than the Veterans of Big mom.

Page one and his sis are already portrayed as the Weakest F6, so i would say they're average Veteran tier, just like most of us assumed. I group Black maria here as well.

Who's Who, Sasaki and Drake are YC4

It would be weird if literally just Finding him matters. Like is that a test of observation haki? Surely the reward of challenging a calamity must be matched with a difficult task.
yes check japanese text it can mean soon as they find kaido's son, not that only Flying Six has the responsibility of finding but King is saying they are going to find Kaido's son so F6 should be prepared for their demonstration against AllStars :wonderland:

Therefore we have :
Yeah feel the same with it, te Tobbi Roppo seem beeing special and a new group of Kaido while his numbers where the veterans in his crew for the decade. It make sense because Kaido also want to show Linlin his new troup and their strenght.

Would make sense overall, even though Kawamatsu should one lvl behind these guys because he overall didn´t get the chance much to get strong as Denjiro/Inu/Ashura and Neko. In that case a top Tobbi Roppo gonna be a very hard threat for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.