• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:kayneshrug: Except King who has fire
Perospero candy actually works well to trap Jack/Queen and flyers
He can possibly beat even Queen.

Big Father is 10x bigger than BM, bigger than zoan Queen yet Pero easily trapped it like fodder.

I remember saying Pero is near calamit7es, people were laughing... now ancient Zoans like flyers are being put next to them lol
Pero who is tricky and smart will dispose flyers .

Queen>~Jack~Pero>Snack~Sasaki/WhoWho

King one shotted the entire big mom pirates

Tsuru's biggest feat even in the past is failing to capture Doflamingo

Hancock was defeated the power of Luffy failing to pump blood into his dick
I got it you don't like Hancock but luffy didn't defeat her. She was one shoting pacifista, pirates and marines in MF.

When did king one shoted the entire big mom pirates? I hope you're not talking about when he capsized their ship. One shot somebody means knock them out in one hit. He never did that. Didn't even damage the ship.

Even sanji did better when they escaped to zou.

Maybe you should have rephrased your post into "I wish there was any strong female character that I could like". It would have been more honest.

H

Homelander

I am interested what role kaidos son has ? Even tobbi rappo are requesting permission to allow the fight showshe might be strong.

I am sure kaidos son will fight luffy in upcoming fights.

J

Jo_Ndule

:funky: the sooner ya'll realise Bounties for YCs do not tell their real PL
The better you stop wanking calamities

Sasaki is about to push King to upper mid diff or high didd
:suresure:

Why is finding Kaido's son such a big deal.

Like is his son lost? Or is the son hiding himself for some reason?

Also there's something wrong with the spoilers.

One spoiler says King is the one who called the tobi Roppo while this new spoiler says Kaido wanted them. So which is it? Did kaido call them or did king?
I understood it in the way, that King called in the F6 in the name of Kaido. So technically it was Kaido, practically it was King.
Didn't King say he had to do it that way, cause the F6 wouldn't listen to orders from King himself.

So Oda basically wants to weaken Kaido’s forces so Luffy and co. have a chance. Plot convenience is getting crazy already and we haven’t even reached Kaidos mansion.

Im not gonna lie though I would be interested in seeing how the flying six do against the Calamities. I’m hoping both sides don’t suffer big injuries because I do want the SH’s to have some what fair fights. Not too keen on seeing Zoro, Sanji and Queen fight already injured and tired calamities.
So how you think luffy and alliances gonna defeat 2 emperors then?:zorothink:

King one shotted the entire big mom pirates
King didn't one shot anyone.....what King did is nothing more than what Tamatebako did in tea party....oh wait...King one shotted the carp that was pulling the ship....

Tsuru's biggest feat even in the past is failing to capture Doflamingo
Tsuru failing to capture Doflamingo is nothing, it is not a big deal if pirates escape from Marines..when was any marine captured any significant pirate in the whole series??....she has portrayal and grouped along with Garp and Sengoku....

Regarding Hancock, lol none defeated her and her portrayal is still strong...lol she is also one of the warlords that walked out of war without any injures just like Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.