Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://shinumae.oops.jp/onepiece/onp979
I think here is the chapter title name in this site . It says "2 idiots breaking throw front gate" when I Google translate it plz someone translate . It's in Japanese I think.
If this is confirmed then im guessing the beast pirates only have 4-5 pages while the SHs and the alliance have the rest of the chapter

Usopp taking on numbers might be too much. He hasn’t got that much of PU to face such Monsters. His last opponent was a grown up kid whom he jump scared to defeat. As much as I would like for him to be actually fight such monsters, he will always remain in a weakling trio of SHs.
It's not like you know how strong the Numbers are... so I'll disagree... Plus I stated that depending on their power-scaling and how many they are... it will determine if he will take out 1 number or more...

Usopp taking on numbers might be too much. He hasn’t got that much of PU to face such Monsters. His last opponent was a grown up kid whom he jump scared to defeat. As much as I would like for him to be actually fight such monsters, he will always remain in a weakling trio of SHs
We got the foreshadowing tbh there’s no going back now! Tho Obviously isn’t gonna have Usopp defeat all of cuz
1- he can’t, it’s too much
2- he isn’t that strong

Tho still defeating 1 or 2 isn’t far fetched...

Hear me out so all Usopp needs are prob 3 things
1- getting pushed to his limits, In like fighting Mont’ d or and after he wins high diff right away get a new opponent only to lose.. yet still help him improve overall...
2- one of the things that improved in the first part above could be CoO which gonna assist him in his second round fight!
3- possibly gaining a zoan DF for his weapon! Like a beetle of some kind which would provide massive PU! It would be like Usopp’s “raid suit” power up for him! Prob adding flight, great defense, mobility and much stronger fire power to his attacks! Usopp would go from low tier to mid mid tier!

Wtf is wrong with tekking?
how does he think ussop can beat queen while sanji fight ulti?
Wtf is wrong with zoro fanboys?
what's is it with them, when everytime they made powerlevel list or match up they always made zoro to be this invincible man while completely undermining other characters.
what do they see in zoro exactly?
is it oda's fault for making him too edgy that now he attracted so many unreasonable fanboys?:feelscryingman:

Wtf is wrong with tekking?
how does he think ussop can beat queen while sanji fight ulti?
Wtf is wrong with zoro fanboys?
what's is it with them, when everytime they made powerlevel list or match up they always made zoro to be this invincible man while completely undermining other characters.
what do they see in zoro exactly?
is it oda's fault for making him too edgy that now he attracted so many unreasonable fanboys?:feelscryingman:
Is Tekking really a Zoro fanboy? Not sure about that tbh.

Usopp taking on numbers might be too much. He hasn’t got that much of PU to face such Monsters. His last opponent was a grown up kid whom he jump scared to defeat. As much as I would like for him to be actually fight such monsters, he will always remain in a weakling trio of SHs.
Ussop finds kaidou's son using his observation haki confirmed 😂

I’m not saying he is going to be a weakling “in General” but compared to the other Beasts in sHs what other options does he have.
Well, he obviously isn’t gonna be compared to Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei still he would more than likely be the one right below them unless people think all SHs are gonna be YC2 lvl and above while Usopp “the weakest” YC3 lvl which is insane to make them all that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.