Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tekking's power level is way off lol, Luffy had trouble fighting against Cracker and Katakuri and now suddenly Usopp and Franky can take on Queen.:kaidowhat:
I like Tekking a lot but his power level scaling is beyond of false in anyway.
It isn´t only Tekking though with having a weird power level scaling.
Do you remember in Oj when people think that Carrot+Nami/Reiju could beat Smoothie??
Remember when people believe Chopper was beating Oven or Daifuku?
We all see the result, we have two veterans who neg diffed Chopper and also Nami, I don´t wanna even think about Smoothie, of course she didn´t get enough proper screentime(feats) but yet she was in same lvl as Cracker/Jack/Queen lvl characters.

The same happen again, I read fight matchups with Chopper/Franky/Brook vs Calamities...
And I ask myself, do people read the last arcs? Where Oda struggel alot to put Luffy into such a lvl? Heck even Zoro and Sanji gonna get hell of fight facing the calamity. Even against the flying six, in a 1on1 fight no chance for any mid/low Strawhat member. Because that everything in this war gonna be end in teambattles. As example I could see Nami+Kiku+(another character) vs Ulti. The same goes for Usopp and co. Even if People don´t wanna believe it, Oda take enough care for the powerlevel and balancing of One piece, he don´t gonna screw up that now...

N

NeutralWatcher

More curious about the gifts the numbers bring.

Since it's important maybe it can make help Kaido achieves his dream.

Right now Kaido wants to wage war against the entire world so that might have something to do with that.

Or the gift can make Kaido dies, something that Kaido wants since his introduction.

I like Tekking a lot but his power level scaling is beyond of false in anyway.
It isn´t only Tekking though with having a weird power level scaling.
Do you remember in Oj when people think that Carrot+Nami/Reiju could beat Smoothie??
Remember when people believe Chopper was beating Oven or Daifuku?
We all see the result, we have two veterans who neg diffed Chopper and also Nami, I don´t wanna even think about Smoothie, of course she didn´t get enough proper screentime(feats) but yet she was in same lvl as Cracker/Jack/Queen lvl characters.

The same happen again, I read fight matchups with Chopper/Franky/Brook vs Calamities...
And I ask myself, do people read the last arcs? Where Oda struggel alot to put Luffy into such a lvl? Heck even Zoro and Sanji gonna get hell of fight facing the calamity. Even against the flying six, in a 1on1 fight no chance for any mid/low Strawhat member. Because that everything in this war gonna be end in teambattles. As example I could see Nami+Kiku+(another character) vs Ulti. The same goes for Usopp and co. Even if People don´t wanna believe it, Oda take enough care for the powerlevel and balancing of One piece, he don´t gonna screw up that now...
you are being realistic not Odaistic that's the difference .... Odaistic is the term that allows 30M character to beat Crocodile who fought WB and then Yonko One Shotting YC1 :stop:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
‎
More curious about the gifts the numbers bring.
Since it's important maybe it can make help Kaido achieves his dream.
Right now Kaido wants to wage war against the entire world so that might have something to do with that.
Or the gift can make Kaido dies, something that Kaido wants since his introduction.
It is the 4th road poneglyph that nobody knew its location.
BAM! Raftel here we come.

you are being realistic not Odaistic that's the difference .... Odaistic is the term that allows 30M character to beat Crocodile who fought WB
Which he said later that this was wrong so he corrected Sir Crocodile powerlevel.
He said Crocodile was to early and it was probably a mistake to let him fight Luffy already in this early stage of one piece manga.
So yes alone seeing he saying such things tells you that he care about powerlevel balancing/ranking/system.

N

NeutralWatcher

That's possible. But I doubt Kaido wants to become Pirate King.

Kaido wants to amass an army to wage war against an entire world. He recruits any strong people and feed them smile to strengthen his crew.

Maybe something that can make Kaido's crew stronger.

My bet is:
1. Ancient Weapom
2. Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit
3. Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit

Which he said later that this was wrong so he corrected Sir Crocodile powerlevel.
He said Crocodile was to early and it was probably a mistake to let him fight Luffy already in this early stage of one piece manga.
So yes alone seeing he saying such things tells you that he care about powerlevel balancing/ranking/system.
Can u tell where oda said that?

I dont think I have ever read Oda saying that....and that's just 2 examples out of MANY....
Luffy Fighting against Fujitora and then getting stomped by cracker while Fujitora saying Luffy can backup his claim of defeating Yonko...
Vista Stopping Mihawk rival of Yonko Shanks
JACK destroying 3 ships out of 5 where Fujitora+Sengoku+Tsuru were present
Luffy gaining G2 and G3 then beating Lucci
Sanji Beating Wolfman
Luffy getting one shotted by Yonko while Jozu and Marco fighting Admirals and then Doflamingo stopping Jozu
Garp struggling against Chinjao (himself said he was training to face chinjao)
Roger and Garp beating Xebec+WB+BM+Shiki+Kaido+etc and then Shiki destroying half MF while Garp and Sengoku present and WB alone being equal to Roger
Luffy beating Katakuri who was above him in every way
..... so many other I might not remember just yet

I don't think so.
Because Kanjurou knew Zou has a road poneglyph. He can inform Orochi and Orochi can sent info to Kaido. And Big Mom has a one too.
So would BM & Beast alliance collect all the road poneglyph before strawhats? I doubt that. But all we know is Beast & BM alliance would be defeated. So that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.