Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's something new every chapter

First Kanjuro's Arrows, then the order of the panels the SHs appear, and now Horns
The chapter won’t even be out for almost another week, we’ve barely gotten any real tangible information, and there’s how many pages of this forum’s greatest minds debating the significance of something Oda probably didn’t think twice about? Christ, I wish we could blame this level of “extremely online nerd” bullshit on the quarantine, but I think this is just who these people ARE...an even scarier possibility.

The chapter won’t even be out for almost another week, we’ve barely gotten any real tangible information, and there’s how many pages of this forum’s greatest minds debating the significance of something Oda probably didn’t think twice about? Christ, I wish we could blame this level of “extremely online nerd” bullshit on the quarantine, but I think this is just who these people ARE...an even scarier possibility.
Each chapter is a one up game, the debate will end once we get final opponents for Sanji and Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.