Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These costumes should not work at all. Anyone above fodder level with COO should know just by glancing at these guys that they're monsters and no part of the Beast Pirate rabble.

Oda should go read the palace invasion of the CA arc from H x H to get some ideas. So far, if these spoilers are true things are not looking all that well. Can we just get a story in a Yonko arc free of PIS? It's this early and I can already see a million angles where bullshit can occur. :josad:
Lmao this is like an ounce of shit compared the CA Palace invasion in HxH.

New info on korean spo site :
- Kidd is going ahead and Luffy is following him
- Luffy : "Kinemon! Don't worry i'll make sure he doesn't ruin the plan!"
- Zoro : "Luffy is the type to make things go worst so i'll go handle it myself"
- Kidd, Luffy, Zoro disappear and everyone feels uneasy something will go wrong coz of them
- While Luffy is about to catch up with Kidd, he arrives at some place where Kaido's underlings are drinking alcohol and he gets mad, thinking about Tama, when he sees them complaining the red bean porridge is trash

NOTE :
The spo guy is not 100% sure but he trusts the content is likely to be correct.....

Edit : The spoiler guy also pretty much confirmed that Kaido's son name is Yamato, and that Kanjuro is going to where Hiyori is..!? (he didn't change the previous content while the post was updated with above new info)

Source: https://blog.naver.com/kitchen19/221933780589
oh shit no...no....no....no.....

hahahaha

No if anything, it just means Zoro is more relevant than the others. Which makes sense since it is his arc. Nothing about being the steongest. With Luffy and Kid arguing and being rivals at the front, Zoro will be chasing them from behind.
It’s stupid to still believe this is Zoro’s arc if at all... this arc is to take down a yonko or two that’s it. Either way, clearly Oda has plans for the three strongest that’s why he had them go ahead first, we prob gonna see them all go jn there different path to face vary of difficulties.

Luffy isn't that weak....MUST NOT be that weak to not be able to Face Yonkos now.... he is got the Best CoO and best Armament...he is much stronger than Katakuri now ( and OP is ending in maybe 2 years after Wano )
Don't get me wrong
Luffy is and must be pretty strong but idk imo Kaido should still be beyond him currently
I don't see it being a 1vs1

Status
Not open for further replies.