Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Avenging Yasu =/= Having to kill Orochi.

Yasuie doesn't even acknowledge Orochi as the true threat in his last moments. It was Kaido.

But no, Zoro should just focus his efforts on some personal vendetta rather than what really matters. It's not like he received Enma and did all his training just to dispose of a man he would've killed while not at his best.

candibois claiming he will lead the crew in their absence to console their insecurity as if page one's fiasco wasnt enough.
zbois realize he can end orochi and fight someone else because he wants to
just like you had kyoshiro step in prior.
he didnt have to train or get oden's sword to fight a weakling. I personally want him to slay orochi as well.

Kid runs, Luffy runs after him, Zoro runs after him.

Kid and Luffy find Kaido. Zoro gets lost and finds Orochi.

Calamities find the SH allaince.

Let the matchups begin.:myman:
I wish Orochi is a decent fighter... Oda really ruined it by giving him a great DF.... unless his plans is for someone else soon getting the DF.
Eitherway isn’t Orochi close by Kaido and soon if not already next to Kaido?

made as much chills as capone , ceaser and luffy .
your bias is showing .
you argue people going on powerscaling off that based on this info but you arent much better. sad as fuck.
you are yet to see the panel of them seperating .
irc complaining about zoro at this point is moot
he and luffy were given the lion share of panel time in wano.
shown training .
etc
yall should have been complaining before this.
Of course I'm biased everyone is:kayneshrug:

Have you heard the word symbolism before? If Oda wants to highlight something or someone who might have an important role during any arc he makes sure the readers gets it and yes it doesn't have any thing to do with strength or powerscaling the example you brought actually verify this lol

And didn't we actually have a couple of panels like that with Luffy and Zoro as a duo at the beginning of Wano? What are the Zoro fans afraid of:choppawhat:
And I actually would be hyped if we have another one like that again with the other supernova with Zoro included it will be cool:kayneshrug:

Of course I'm biased everyone is:kayneshrug:

Have you heard the word symbolism before? If Oda wants to highlight something or someone who might have an important role during any arc he makes sure the readers gets it and yes it doesn't have any thing to do with strength or powerscaling the example you brought actually verify this lol

And didn't we actually have a couple of panels like that with Luffy and Zoro as a duo at the beginning of Wano? What are the Zoro fans afraid of:choppawhat:
And I actually would be hyped if we have another one like that again with the other supernova with Zoro included it will be cool:kayneshrug:
uh dont know if you read but uh
you are the one to criticize folks powerscaling based on this .
call the shit out on both sides , if you arent ready to do that, you are as mundane as the folks you criticize. giving chills to some panels
but not others.

So orochi is strong enough to put a fight against Zoro ?
Have you seen his DF ?

(I know im shooting my own foot hyping Orochi if he indeed becomes Zoro's fight).

Orochi was able to tank a Zeus attack from Nami.

He around equal potrayal to Kaido. Like theyre partners instead of being Kaido's underling

Like if Oda wants he can make Orochi in Zoan or hybrid be OP af. He has a mythical zoan ffs. Oda can make have different powers like the Orochi in the mythologies. Like are yall really so against him because of his goofy design. Yall acting like Zoro hasnt fought goofy people like Kaku or Pica.

Status
Not open for further replies.